Is Z Pizza the best in the DMV?

I'm Papa Johns man, but if I choose local pizza chain it would Pizza Mart, hand down
pimp.gif

LEDO'S ALL THE WAAAYYYY! hahaha i'm lunchin..i had some a couple days ago ;] their pizzas hit the spot!

Yes man, LEDOS!!!! It's no comp, Oprah's homegirl Gale said it was the best pizza in the country, how you gonna beat that.

I really like Vocelli's....but for mom&pop's....the Neapolitan joint near AU is good, and my personal favorite is Pasta Mista in Towson...butthat's not DMV proper...

Its Def Ledo's by a very long shot..... and IMO Pizza in New York is jai average slim..... I mean its good when you're hungry, but Ledo's? Manyou'll be trying to force yourself to eat it when you're full, and then you'll turn around and eat the leftovers for tour next two meals, no matterwhat meal it is....

Originally Posted by piczon1983

I like Marios Pizza by Ballston Commons. Good subs too.
smile.gif

subs are good but def makes you pray to the toilet god late at night
sick.gif

I like New York Pizza Factory in Annandale.subs are good as well plus they make late night delivery till 3 or 4 am
pimp.gif

Jumbo slices in adams morgan are ONLY good when your drunk. Otherwise, its crap. There is this spot around dupont though off P st. near DJ Hut, its BOMB!

I had 2 Amys Pizza over the weekend, and that joint was greasy! Good pizza, but still not better than Z

Best in Bmore is that PIZZA CITY!!!!!! $8.99 for the best pizza in bmore.... when i was in Philly there was Sals pizzeria like in DTRT. BEST PIZZA IN THEWORLD!!!!! N CHEESESTEAK
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom