Isaiah Thomas Thread (Not Bad Boy's Zeke)

ittime.jpg

I need to figure out what Insoles NBA players use... no way in hell somebody would want to come off of injury and wear the Kobe A.D unless they have some serious insoles

I’m a diehard C’s fan so I have mixed emotions.

Love the little guy so I’m glad he’s healthy and ready to ball again.

Hate the Cavs and kinda scared what he can do for them.

Best bet is to hope they implode and LBJ goes West.

I need to figure out what Insoles NBA players use... no way in hell somebody would want to come off of injury and wear the Kobe A.D unless they have some serious insoles

I'm pretty sure most NBA players have that. No way players that big and athletic, playing at least 82 games a year will wear Kyries and AD's, I remember a Reddit post asking this same question and someone in the shoe industry confirmed that they all have better padding and insoles even though they look the same aesthetically.

I'm pretty sure most NBA players have that. No way players that big and athletic, playing at least 82 games a year will wear Kyries and AD's, I remember a Reddit post asking this same question and someone in the shoe industry confirmed that they all have better padding and insoles even though they look the same aesthetically.

What is the tempature like in here now? I think I.T stock is getting lower by the week

Motivated and heathy IT is gonna be a steal for someone next year cause he damn sure isn't getting the max

Back
Top Bottom