Isn't The "Cat Daddy" Just A New Take On The "Ricky Bobby?"

poor, poor Dallas
30t6p3b.gif

can't win for losin'....

haha I rock wit it cause im from LA. You just gotta roll with it cause in LA kids usually resort to gang bangin sellin dope n everything else. The kids usin they energy to dance instead of doin what they used to do back in the day.

haha I rock wit it cause im from LA. You just gotta roll with it cause in LA kids usually resort to gang bangin sellin dope n everything else. The kids usin they energy to dance instead of doin what they used to do back in the day.

Originally Posted by Younghell

haha I rick wit it cause im from LA. You just gotta roll with it cause in LA kids usually resort to gang bangin sellin dope n everything else. The kids usin they energy to dance instead of doin what they used to do back in the day.

I'd rather my kid gang bang, and I mean with guns and not with dudes.

Originally Posted by Younghell

haha I rick wit it cause im from LA. You just gotta roll with it cause in LA kids usually resort to gang bangin sellin dope n everything else. The kids usin they energy to dance instead of doin what they used to do back in the day.

I'd rather my kid gang bang, and I mean with guns and not with dudes.

^ u rather ur kid gangbang than to be safe? You must not be from southern cali or know anything about the L.A. Gangbang culture. Its ignorant for u to say that u would rather ur kid gangbang smh.

^ u rather ur kid gangbang than to be safe? You must not be from southern cali or know anything about the L.A. Gangbang culture. Its ignorant for u to say that u would rather ur kid gangbang smh.

All these one-hit wonder corny dance hits need to die already.
30t6p3b.gif

That Black Ops vid is HILARIOUS, though.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

All these one-hit wonder corny dance hits need to die already.
30t6p3b.gif

That Black Ops vid is HILARIOUS, though.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom