It ain't trickin if you got it.

the way i see it is if its yo girl its not trickin cuz you got her

but i dont kno what the rappers mean

i think it means

since your together, and your simping. it doesnt count.
like your allowed to spend money on her because shes your girl.
rather than her not being yours (you dont got her) and your spending money. that would be tricking.

so it aint trickin if you got it.

Originally Posted by MECKS

i think it means

rather than her not being yours (you dont got her) and your spending money. that would be tricking.

This makes sense, actually.

yea i never really was sure exactly what it mean, but i'll go with what MECKS said, sounds good to me.

Originally Posted by Club29

i think it means

This makes sense, actually.

actually its tricking if u got it how u gonna cake a broad if ur broke?

i think by 'got it' he means 'got the girl'

not 'got it' as in 'got the money to do said tricking'

I was thinkin of it as trickin = payn for the box, and if u got it (the dough)... sooo its not trickin... if you have stacks of cash layin around?!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StonedFace

I was thinkin of it as trickin = payn for the box, and if u got it (the dough)... sooo its not trickin... if you have stacks of cash layin around?!

laugh.gif
thats what my friends said

i think it means

no thats not what it means

it means if you got cash you can spend it on these @%%$ and your not a trick

and i say that bull !@%+ i aint spenden money on these chicks ima smash because i got game and @%%$ love me
happy.gif

laugh.gif
Nter's will never admit to tricking on a female.. Give me a fewmillion beanie man's id trick on everybody id give everyone on NT 50 refunds for no reason..

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

laugh.gif
Nter's will never admit to tricking on a female.. Give me a few million beanie man's id trick on everybody id give everyone on NT 50 refunds for no reason..

what the hell out of left field %@@ ninja
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

i think it means

no thats not what it means

it means if you got cash you can spend it on these @%%$ and your not a trick

and i say that bull !@%+ i aint spenden money on these chicks ima smash because i got game and @%%$ love me
happy.gif

Trickin' is trickin, evin if you do have it. Spending money on something thats not needed = trickin. For instance, buying gas = not trickin. Getting a Twixwhile you are ther = trickin

I alwasy saw it as you have the money to spend so it's not really tricking since you can afford it. Its like If I'm broke but I buy a BMW I'm anidiot but if I make good money and save well, It would just be another purchase I can afford. So if you spend money on a girl tht you are either dating or withit's not trickin if you have the money.

Trickin' is trickin, evin if you do have it. Spending money on something thats not needed = trickin. For instance, buying gas = not trickin. Getting a Twix while you are ther = trickin

That is extreme... People cant even have Twix now?
laugh.gif

trickin is when you spend money you don't have, so it seems like you're ballin' hence the lyrics...
Lil shawty she caught my eye
Like a Bently on the lot,
Feel like i want the ride
So im trickin on the spot.
i'm not gonna lie, sometime you gotta style on these *##% and throw the cash around like you got it...

"It aint trickin if you got it" is just a saying rich ppl say to excuse that they're paying for hos. That's what's it's always been.

I know nothing about this other interpretation involving simping to your gf.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

i'm not gonna lie, sometime you gotta style on these *##% and throw the cash around like you got it...
no you dont...females dont respect that...yeah she'll #%!@ w/you for a lil while but trust she's runnin to her girls talkin bout how youdid x, y, and z and you're not even her man...

its one thing to do stuff for someone your in a healthy committed relationship with...its another to 'style on these %%%*'
smh.gif

if all your trying to do is smash then you fail at life cuz chicks will let you do that for free if you know how to talk to them...

laugh.gif
@ most of these replies

#1. Rich Dudes don't have to trick...because women CHASE them. A Rich Dude's Sperm is the equivalent of a Lottery Ticket to a female.

#2. Rappers like Lil Wayne are just capitalizing on the "Cinderella" Fantasy most females have had since Childhood. Being Famous is enough to bagchicks, you dont even need money. A dude like Lil Wayne has millions of groupies, the eff is he gonna trick for??

#3. The majority of Dudes who trick are your average 9-5 dudes who drive Honda's and Kia's (Beta Males). They have to trick to "prove"themselves. Where as a Rich or Famous dude is already validated.

Back
Top Bottom