It Feels So Good To Be Back!

senor giles

Banned
usher.jpg

What's good with gas stations now tho... Miss the days of trying to hit that .00 mark on the button...word to benj. Pre paid taking my swag down :smh:Homies dumb as hell.... never get car serviced or oil changed yet insist of "warming up the car" for 5 minutes even when were late 
mad.gif
 Get to starbucks.. ask for a large coffee, homie looks like me in his martha stewart get up like im speaking afroasiatic "ooooo you mean a venti" Dudes mean mugging dudes seeing who can pull off the more Karamo outfit. People thinking they are real artist because they bring their camera to the club and post them on facebook 
laugh.gif
 World being overrun by simps... could be the end of humanity as we know it. 

Originally Posted by Senor Giles

What's good with gas stations now tho... Miss the days of trying to hit that .00 mark on the button...word to benj. Pre paid taking my swag down :smh:Homies dumb as hell.... never get car serviced or oil changed yet insist of "warming up the car" for 5 minutes even when were late 
mad.gif
 Get to starbucks.. ask for a large coffee, homie looks like me in his martha stewart get up like im speaking afroasiatic "ooooo you mean a venti" Dudes mean mugging dudes seeing who can pull off the more Karamo outfit. People thinking they are real artist because they bring their camera to the club and post them on facebook 
laugh.gif
 World being overrun by simps... could be the end of humanity as we know it. 

o9qreq.png

Back
Top Bottom