It Has To Be Exactly Like This, It's What I'm Craving For...

Black people. ...

And to answer the OP, all I want right now is some fresh out the shower booty.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NT has been on a roll tonight bruh I swear haha

godamn i'd kill for some bloody juicy fillet mignon right now

with some sauteed mushrooms on da side.

Man, I think I'm gonna visit this barbeque place around my way. People in the bay might know it, "Henry's Hi Life Barbeque." I hear it's crazy good but a plate is like $25+

Son honestly is bringing in baggage from a tipping thread where he expressed some racist views where I called him out on being racist for it. He posts something else in this thread and to deflect doesn't address it and just vaguely complains about other me since he has nothing to say.
I'll say iti again....tell me ANYTHING I said in that thread  or any other that was even remotely racist. That was the funny part. You can't. And I knew you wouldn't be able to. I just let you run with it. AND BOY did you run with it. Just like you are now. It's hilarious. You're like a puppet.

Bon Chon on St Marks when you faded with a chick and you get mad at her cause she ate the last piece :pimp:

Glad to see someone else who doesn't get jiggy with sushi. Never tasted good to me.

Anybody knows of a place in NYC that makes gourmet grilled cheese? I had a homie who turned his spot into a multipurpose joint, he'd throw parties and sell grilled cheeses for $25. It was satirical, but we all bought them 
laugh.gif
... them ***** used to bang.

That's what I'm in the mood for gourmet grilled cheese. I might make it myself.

Son honestly is bringing in baggage from a tipping thread where he expressed some racist views where I called him out on being racist for it. He posts something else in this thread and to deflect doesn't address it and just vaguely complains about other me since he has nothing to say.
I'll say iti again....tell me ANYTHING I said in that thread  or any other that was even remotely racist. That was the funny part. You can't. And I knew you wouldn't be able to. I just let you run with it. AND BOY did you run with it. Just like you are now. It's hilarious. You're like a puppet.

Attaching ethnicities to how much you get tipped though?

And I'll say it again, you were the one that felt it necessary to remind me that you said something racist/admitted to doing something racist and that I called you racist for it. You keep bringing up being labelled that but dodge exactly what you said which got you called out. You want to play coy, I'll run with it every time you bring it up. Truth is you don't want to fess up to it.

You can call me a puppet every time you remind you're a racist.
I'll say iti again....tell me ANYTHING I said in that thread or any other that was even remotely racist. That was the funny part. You can't. And I knew you wouldn't be able to. I just let you run with it. AND BOY did you run with it. Just like you are now. It's hilarious. You're like a puppet.

He does not want to address it. He wants to pussyfoot around the issue as if I was the only one calling him out for that bull **** when he admitted to it. Son thought it was gonna be drowned and forgotten cuz it was in a tipping thread.

Funny thing is in a completely different tipping thread he wants to bring up me calling him a racist as if I was supposed to remember who he was. It's like son wanted me to remember this so bad so he could complain about something in a completely different thread which I think happened like last year :lol: :smh: Sorry bruh, I don't keep racists on my mind for long no matter how bad you want it to be that I'm the one with the problem with race. Thinks he's gonna run with Zik calls everyone racist/makes everything about race like that **** even has a modicum of truth to it when the truth is he's still salty I called it like I saw it.

Last edited:
How y'all feel about sushi though. 

I'm not picky when it comes to sushi. As long as it tastes good then i'm happy. Ate at a sushi buffet that was recommended to me last Friday in NYC and the prices were great along with the big rolls they served. Then on Sunday ate at Minado buffet. Love both places.

It was a survey genius....every survey does this. You identify each subject in your survey with age, sex, ethnicity. If you wanted to assume or assign anything beyond that....then that's on you. At no point did I classify each race along with tip. I just presented the info.

Last edited:
And I'll say it again, you were the one that felt it necessary to remind me that you said something racist/admitted to doing something racist and that I called you racist for it. You keep bringing up being labelled that but dodge exactly what you said which got you called out. You want to play coy, I'll run with it every time you bring it up. Truth is you don't want to fess up to it.

He does not want to address it. He wants to pussyfoot around the issue as if I was the only one calling him out for that bull **** when he admitted to it. Son thought it was gonna be drowned and forgotten cuz it was in a tipping thread.

Funny thing is in a completely different tipping thread he wants to bring up me calling him a racist as if I was supposed to remember who he was. It's like son wanted me to remember this so bad so he could complain about something in a completely different thread which I think happened like last year
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Sorry bruh, I don't keep racists on my mind for long no matter how bad you want it to be that I'm the one with the problem with race. Thinks he's gonna run with Zik calls everyone racist/makes everything about race like that **** even has a modicum of truth to it when the truth is he's still salty I called it like I saw it.
Oh man this is too funny. I'm finally gonna out you son. I've let it ride and ride all this time because it's entertaining for me to watch you reach so damn hard for that race card everytime. You're like a puppet.

This all stemmed from my one comment in which I said, "There are many tells that bad tippers have." 

You then, predictably, assumed that these tells were based on racist notions. No matter how many times I said that none of the tells were based on race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation...you just kept your fingers in your ears going "La la la la, can't hear you, you're racist, la la la." 

You then said, if they aren't based on racist ideas, then why not just tell us? I said it's because I didn't wanna give the bad tippers in the thread info on how not to appear like a bad tipper.

And now, after all this time....you GRASP HARD to that comment I made, and now continuously, predictably, ALWAYS SAY that I said racist things  in that thread, which I didn't. Not even close....not even a little bit. You let your OWN racially insecurities get the best of you yet again, and ASSUME that the tells I spoke of, but didn't reveal, were based on racist ideas. Nice try. Lemme know when you get something concrete. You won't, because it doesn't exist. 

Oh and the highlighted portion. Now you're just making **** up. Admitted to what? Go ahead, I'll wait. You can twist the truth all you want, but the real words that were said can never be changed. It's archived forever.

Last edited:

Funny thing is in a completely different tipping thread he wants to bring up me calling him a racist as if I was supposed to remember who he was. It's like son wanted me to remember this so bad so he could complain about something in a completely different thread which I think happened like last year :lol: :smh: Sorry bruh, I don't keep racists on my mind for long no matter how bad you want it to be that I'm the one with the problem with race. Thinks he's gonna run with Zik calls everyone racist/makes everything about race like that **** even has a modicum of truth to it when the truth is he's still salty I called it like I saw it.
Oh man this is too funny.
Why is this funny?
I'm finally gonna out you son.
Out me? :rofl:
I've let it ride and ride all this time because it's entertaining for me to watch you reach so damn hard for that race card everytime.
Why is being labeled a racist entertaining to you? The **** is wrong with you?

Lets not lie though, you didn't let anything ride. The last time you brought this up to me when I didn't even remember you refused to address it.

This all stemmed from my one comment in which I said, "There are many tells that bad tippers have." 

You then, predictably, assumed that these tells were based on racist notions. No matter how many times I said that none of the tells were based on race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation...you just kept your fingers in your ears going "La la la la, can't hear you, you're racist, la la la." 

You then said, if they aren't based on racist ideas, then why not just tell us? I said it's because I didn't wanna give the bad tippers in the thread info on how not to appear like a bad tipper.

And now, after all this time....you GRASP HARD to that comment I made, and now continuously, predictably, ALWAYS SAY that I said racist things  in that thread, which I didn't. Not even close....not even a little bit. You let your OWN racially insecurities get the best of you yet again, and ASSUME that the tells I spoke of, but didn't reveal, were based on racist ideas. Nice try. Lemme know when you get something concrete. You won't, because it doesn't exist. 
YAWN

I don't want to hear any of this bull ****. Link back to the thread and don't go back and edit ANY of your posts. Let what you originally said speak for itself. Like I said before I don't go around calling ppl racist for no reason. You know why I did. It stung you so bad you're still carrying that hurt cuz you couldn't believe somebody was gonna call you out on your racist bull ****. Now you over here still salty trying to rewrite the past. Save your poor recollection and paraphrasing for when you gotta lie in ppl faces

Oh and the highlighted portion. Now you're just making **** up. Admitted to what? Go ahead, I'll wait. You can twist the truth all you want, but the real words that were said can never be changed. It's archived forever.
Bruh, you have a problem an argument on NT can not fix. Save it. You over here really thinking what you straight up admitted to like nothing was wrong about it is okay and fine. Trying to really act like you're oblivious. Keep playing dumb.

Why is this funny?
Out me?
roll.gif

Why is being labeled a racist entertaining to you? The **** is wrong with you?

Lets not lie though, you didn't let anything ride. The last time you brought this up to me when I didn't even remember you refused to address it.
YAWN

I don't want to hear any of this bull ****. Link back to the thread and don't go back and edit ANY of your posts. Let what you originally said speak for itself. Like I said before I don't go around calling ppl racist for no reason. You know why I did. It stung you so bad you're still carrying that hurt cuz you couldn't believe somebody was gonna call you out on your racist bull ****. Now you over here still salty trying to rewrite the past. Save your poor recollection and paraphrasing for when you gotta lie in ppl faces
Bruh, you have a problem an argument on NT can not fix. Save it. You over here really thinking what you straight up admitted to like nothing was wrong about it is okay and fine. Trying to really act like you're oblivious. Keep playing dumb.
What did I admit? GO ahead....I'll wait. I won't edit anything. Quote away. Go ahead.... waiting. Let's see some quotes? LOLOLOL. Good luck with that. I've never said anything racist on here, or real life.  And yeah....I do find your reaching for the race card all the time entertaining. You fail so hard its ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom