IT JUST GOT REAL....... Oreos thread EDIT: SMORES IS BACK!!!

https://mondelez.promo.eprize.com/oreomystery/

mystery-oreo.jpeg

be on the lookout

Had some regular flavor thin oreos the other day, the cookie to creme ratio is perfect. :pimp:

Fruit loops look, smell, and taste disgusting :lol: same with that garbage fruity pebbles

Knock it off defending them

Fruit loops look, smell, and taste disgusting :lol: same with that garbage fruity pebbles

Knock it off defending them
i was riding with u on the fruit loops slander
but that fruity pebbles slander will not be tolerated
keep it up I'm a report u

So you don't like fruit?

I don't understand some of you.

Wait, what?? That NT logic. I swear. :lol: :rofl:

"You don't like air fresheners? So you must not like breathing either. :smh:"

I love all types of fruit. Apples, pears, pineapples, oranges, grapes, peaches, plums... Fruit Loops cereal is disgusting. Barely tastes like any recognizable fruit. Tastes like cardboard Necco wafers without the chalk. Grab me a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios and I'll devour that though. :nerd:

I love all types of fruit. Apples, pears, pineapples, oranges, grapes, peaches, plums... Fruit Loops cereal is disgusting. Barely tastes like any recognizable fruit. Tastes like cardboard Necco wafers without the chalk. Grab me a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios and I'll devour that though. :nerd:
u know
i love orange juice
but don't like oranges

Froot Loops has all flavors in one. You're eating Cheerios? Lmao.

Back
Top Bottom