IT JUST GOT REAL....... Oreos thread EDIT: SMORES IS BACK!!!

Made a 2am run to Super Walmart to get a pint of Talenti (new almond butter x honey flavor is fuego) to watch the new episode of Power, made a wrong turn down an aisle and a yellow package caught my eye...whole time these idiots had the strawberry shortcake oreos stocked on the wrong damn aisle :stoneface: just for wasting my time I had to #SampleGang a pack, I ate 3 :lol: this flavor is FIRE, the cookie itself is great and the crème is a bit thick, almost double stuffed thick but still not overbearing. I copped 2 packs, prob give a pack to my nieces tomorrow

Seen a billboard a lil while earlier that said

"Hi, can I sample before I buy?"

Sample gang that's you

oreo-state-fair.jpg

I got the rocky road but can’t eat it until Sept. 11 (long story) but that Peppermint Bark is gonna go down for sure!

They Wildin with those hot wing and wasabi flavors though.

Still haven't been able to find the strawberry shortcake oreos, but been killing the red velvets.
I'm gonna make a quick pit stop at Target tonight and check again.

These are the MF ones! How long will they be around?

unnamed.jpg

They'll be around a good min bc nobody's buying them. Nabisco has a tendency to keep the lackluster flavors everywhere for a while (kettle corn :stoneface: , fireworks :stoneface: etc) and discontinuing the hot commodities (key-lime pie, rice krispy, blueberry pie, strawberry shortcake etc) after a month or two.

I finally found them. Nothing special. Was expecting amazing things. Gotta bake them at 400 for like 10 minutes and it's still like eating a hockey puck.

Red Velvets remain my go to.
Hold on, this is a thing?

Just to soften the cream?

Hold on, this is a thing?

Just to soften the cream?

They're frozen, so to get the whole "fried" effect it instructs to bake them. It gets the vanilla coating hot and sizzling a little. Which I understand because if you ate them as is out of the box they would taste even worse.

I wish nawghtyhare nawghtyhare would have told me he was going to be in my area. Saw these at a local Wal-Mart.

Attachments

• 20180904_210221.jpg
    20180904_210221.jpg
    228.6 KB · Views: 30
It should say, "Slit appears when sampled." :nerd:

Mega stuffed looks disgusting. I don't even like the double stuffed. Same with the big cup Reese's cups. They just throw the ratio off that makes them taste so good.

Back
Top Bottom