IT JUST GOT REAL....... Oreos thread EDIT: SMORES IS BACK!!!

ff3f5b77-46e3-4ff9-81f5-e2577d5e52f0-The_Most_OREO_OREO_White.jpg

How is this thread 42 pages long 😂
Mans don't play around with the Oreos. Cookie of choice when standing inline for a release. I won't crush an entire pack mainly 5 from entire pack. However have to buy two different flavors youngest daughter likes regular Oreos, older daughter doesn't like any chocolate or even want to try anything that might look like chocolate so have to buy her the Golden Oreos. They pack there lunch with them and have them for snack when they get home. Unfortunately I find my youngest will eat both, angering her sister. :smh: Kids.

How was it? Review?

I grabbed a pack when I saw they finally got to Walmart when I was there grabbing a few things.

Overall, okay. Seems like the filling is piped in, by the way it's formed. But the top cookie just doesn't stick to the filling. Every cookie I took out from the pack, the top cookie was already off. If they made these in regular normal size cookies,, it would be awesome! But 1 cookie =110 calories, lol! Crazy for one. Still a fan of the thins though. Only wish they would make thins with PB cream. Would be a perfect snack.

Agreed with the people saying it looks like too much cream. The thins have been my go to for a while now. Also, don’t sleep on cakesters!

Of the different ones i've tried I just end up back at the regulars. I usually get rid of them when i'm on a healthy run but screw it, they'll stay in as my staple treat.

i cant do reggies anymore
must be ds on my oreos

ill tell you a great combo though
went on a few month run of oreos (ds of course) with black coffee in the morning
superb

lol, wild
That's more sugar and cream than a double double coffee

I wish there was a regular sized OREO with thin amount cream. I would want more cookie in the cookie to cream ratio .

Not even.
Not More cream.

Back
Top Bottom