It just got real vol. instagram direct

Is it like a Twitter DM where both people have to be following each other?

If not, then it truly is a game changer :lol:

I don't know my password to update 
frown.gif

Attention w.h0res will be attention w.h0res. I wouldn't worry much about missing out on pics.

Last edited:
Already seeing screenshots of people getting caught sending nudes to people they werent supposed to.... It hasnt even been a day :lol: :lol: :lol:

Im trading noodz wit the homies.I will be attaching usernames.
Lol

@m5ray

This is gon be so fun, no chick is safe now.

I thought it was going to be text instead of pix n vids
my joint bout to be empty :lol:

Last edited:
Its not gonna work, chicks feed their ego off of likes, sending private photos isnt showing off the likes & thirst comments, failed attempt by zuckerberg

Proof of said screen caps... :nerd:

Still wish you could send gifs...

Don't think this will kill Snapchat though...

this is def supposed to be like snapchat but the only good thing about snap chat is that your picture disappears and it notifies you if someone screenshots it 

not really a fan of instagram... but from what i see them likes are no jokes. My boy gets 10 likes and thinks hes yeezus

so much real life in this post

my buddy posted a pic & got 5 likes & was steamed...before he left my house it was 10 & the swag walk was in full effect :rofl:

Last edited:
The time I choose to walk away from Instagram....these attention seeking joes gonna but some dude on blast hope it's not a fellow nt'er lol.

the magic number is actually 11 likes gentlemen, just saying

Last edited:
so much real life in this post

my buddy posted a pic & got 5 likes & was steamed...before he left my house it was 10 & the swag walk was in full effect :rofl:

Lulz @ 10 likes, I get 20 likes min if I post a picture of a toe....dat struggle

No YoungHollywood

Back
Top Bottom