It seems like young dudes underestimate older dudes when it comes to fights.. link from WSHH on firs

That's the problem with these young punks today. They too busy popping mollies and puffing on them synthetic weeds, and twerking on vine with their thumbs in their *****. These young cats need a good whooping by an og every now and then

Another person who clearly didn't watch the video. Even I wouldn't fight the dude in the video. He's a grown man, not elderly, clearly built, beating up what looks like a teenager....where is the presumption here?

A little PRESUMPTUOUS don't you think.

I hope that ain't the vid OP is talking about

That whole event is about 5 years old. Camron eem made a song bout it

Look mayne Hollywood keeps remaking movies. Jordan keeps re-releasing shoes,I hope we aint in the habit of re-releasing news stories...........

lol you thinking abt the amber lamps, wrong fight

This needs to happen more often. These young dudes think they run the metro and can do whatever they want. During rush hour taking up two seats, listening to music without headphones, bumping into people, cussing and acting all wild. Guess he ran into the wrong one that day.

Last edited:
This needs to happen more often. These young dudes think they run the metro and can do whatever they want. During rush hour taking up two seats, listening to music without headphones, bumping into people, cussing and acting all wild. Guess he ran into the wrong one that day.
Yeah, he deserved it lol

He got in his warm up between innings:

laugh.gif

roll.gif
Dude said he got his warm up

"I ate that ****."

"Yea, and you'll eat some more, too."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Looks like they were mocking him. Don't know if he said something to them and then they started mocking him or if they just started mocking him for no reason.

You know these younger kids act a fool when they're in a pack with they're friends. Catch them by themselves and quiet as a saint :rolleyes

Either way, that guys is too damn old to be doing stuff like that.

TL:DR; don't mess with strangers.

I thought it was going to be this video since I saw it on a blog today. Not nearly as good though but dude was some little old man.

Old head gave that young boy that work, then told the other young dude to get on the train and get off at the next stop.
laugh.gif

Kid should've at least thrown some punches
dat reach old man had on the youngin :smokin bruh wouldnt have been able to tag him unless he got up close and the old dude was keeping him at bay with them jabs

dat reach old man had on the youngin :smokin bruh wouldnt have been able to tag him unless he got up close and the old dude was keeping him at bay with them jabs
kid wasn't even trying to throw though, eat the jab and throw something, better then getting an *** whooping while putting up no fight

Back
Top Bottom