It started with a vision in 1999, today it has become a REALITY, a Penny 4 YOU

Hey fellow Niketalkers
I started collecting back in the fall of '99. At that time I had discovered Niketalk through a friend and there was only about 1000 members. I had been abig Penny Hardaway fan since '95 and this new found hobby of collecting provided a unique outlet to display what kind of fan I really was. Jordancollectors love acquiring new releases and hunting down old styles. I figured that I would do the same thing but for a series of shoes that not everyonedesired to have nor even wanted to have. As with anything, the popularity of a player can change in a moment and after the years of injuries Penny wentthrough, most people forgot about him, but I continued to follow his journey and remained excited about Penny retros that continued to flow into the sneakerworld. So, 8 years later on Feb. 10, 2008, I took some pictures of the family reunion!
happy.gif

(mods, please move to sneaker showcase forum, my bad)
303615754.jpg

303615789.jpg

303615811.jpg

303615879.jpg

303615900.jpg

303615917.jpg

303615936.jpg

303615961.jpg

303615975.jpg

303616039.jpg

nice!!! i was able to cop the all blacks for 30 bucks at the outlets last year!! niiiiice penny IV collection!!! i liked the blk/red/grey ones as well, hadthose but returned them. but nice nevertheless. too bad the heat dropped him.

penny nirvana. i wish i had the PHX, and CHI towns. i haven't seen half of those when did they drop info ? !

I love my penny 4s but would be absolutely smitten by them if they werent so damn hard to get on

nice collection of penny IVs i seen the blue camos yesterday for 50 at the mall they were in there own section im sure they had a fsr cause they had like 6display pairs

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

didn't know there were that many colorways

they're were alot of OG colorways, footaction exclusives, plus da penny IV's been retroed twice and seen new colorways in each wave....

oh by da way sir...your missin these..
penny-iv-2.jpg
penny-iv-4.jpg

*Moved to 'Sneaker Showcase'*

Damn, that's a dope collection! I really love the Black/Purple colourway.

And if I were you, I really wouldn't worry about the patent Blue/Red-White colourway, as they never released in men's sizes.

If you are interested in them, there's a size 7 for $60.00 on FlightClubNY.com.

As a Penny fan, you may want to check out/contribute to this thread: Official - Penny Hardaway Picture Post

Bonus picture of Penny in the Black/Royal-White colourway...

1174ojo.jpg

Thanks for all the comments guys! That is the great thing about Niketalk. We can share are passion with others who appreciate it and understand WHY we do it.

Back
Top Bottom