it was only a matter of time ...*paging HOVkid*

...i got charged with possession and paraphernalia
ohwell.gif
but both charges are some bull
3c235b89eee887e918aa1f8fd7553ac8c4f0a32.gif
. i was picking up my roommate from class and had a joint rolledup. we were smokin it on our way to pickup a friend on the other end of town. during the drive there, my roommate ashes it thru my moonroof in the middle ofcampus
indifferent.gif
as it became a roach, i passed it back to my roommate and his big #%% fingers dropped it in between my seat and my center console. we get to myfriends apartment complex and i park. my roommate asks me if i was speedin, i look in my rear view and see a cop outta nowhere right behind me. he tells me toget out and he searches me and tells me a unmarked saw my roommate ash a joint thru the moonroof and followed us to where we were. he asks my roommate to getout and asks if can search my car. i agree only cause ive dropped change down in that area and even if you roll the seat all the way forward or back you cantaccess that area very well. me and my roommate are chillin on the curb while this pig is searchin my car. after about 10 or 15 minutes, he stops and callsfor somebody. five minutes later, a k9 unit suv shows up and im like you gotta be
3c235b89eee887e918aa1f8fd7553ac8c4f0a32.gif
me. the dog was jumpin around...scratchin my leather
smh.gif
and aftera minute or two stops. the pig and k9 unit cop then search for another five minutes or so. they find nothing and ask another round of questions. they get intheir cars and a few minutes later come back with must appear tickets for possession and paraphernalia. they tell me there was shake scattered around my carand that was the possession was for the box of zig zags and swishers in my glove box
eek.gif
smh.gif
they didnt take any pictures and they didnt find the roach, so imwondering how they are planning on proving me guilty when they didnt take any evidence from the scene . any NTers be thru this or any NT attorneys
nerd.gif
, whatare my chances of getting these charges dropped?

I don't even think you can get hit with possession for zig zags and swishers. Some cops are
smh.gif

hmm regardless if its ur first offensive ,, charges might be dropped but u should plead not guilty they have no evidence wat so ever ,, so they never foundthe roach? just the zigzag? did they take the zig zags?

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

I don't even think you can get hit with possession for zig zags and swishers. Some cops are
smh.gif
Yea i didn't think that was illegal. If it is i gotta clean my car out tomorrow. I got those %%$%% just lying in the backseat and the centerconsole.

smh.gif
stop taking those risks

you did not say anything that could backfire on you to the cop right?

zig zags and swishers? thats foul .. I feel for you tho i been hemmed up like that before .. but that pig just took my Gucci wallet i got from my girlfriendand the 300 hundred dollars i had in it .. It was my birthday present and i only had it for a week and a half.. had to go to the dmv get another license,request a another AAA card, cancel my checking and credit cards and i was all over the place for about a week
smh.gif
.. I have to say from that experience i will NEVER respect a cop .. don't get me wrong there are good ones out there .. but cops haven'tdone anything for me but waste my time.

Originally Posted by knightngale

smh.gif
stop taking those risks

you did not say anything that could backfire on you to the cop right?

QFT You'll be surprised on how many people call 911 when they see someone smoking weed in there car If you gonna do it, do it in your home or somewhere youdon't have to worry about people seeing you You can't really be mad at the cop he doing his job, you don't know how long that unmark was behind you

Originally Posted by zapatito007

so they never found the roach? just the zigzag? did they take the zig zags?
they never found the roach and oddly, i cant find my papers so maybe they did. but you can get those at the store though so how is possessingthem illegal

Under federal law the term drug paraphernalia means "any equipment, product or material of any kind which is primarily intended or designed for use inmanufacturing, compounding, converting, concealing, producing, processing, preparing, injecting, ingesting, inhaling, or otherwise introducing into the humanbody a controlled substance."

so i don't think that will stick but cops do what they want so idk

What state you live in?

As far as I know papers aren't illegal maybe since they found some shake they charged with paraphenlia also

theyll probably just use a joint they confiscated earlier and say they found it in your car

i heard possessing zig zags or swishers could cause you to get hit with intent or something like that but i didnt know it was true....i thought people was justtalking reckless

So...you're driving around smoking weed, your friend ashes out the moonroof, which a cop apparently sees...and you're complaining (thanks for the headsup) about getting caught? Shouldn't you be happy you also didn't get a DUI?

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

i heard possessing zig zags or swishers could cause you to get hit with intent or something like that but i didnt know it was true....i thought people was just talking reckless

if you have contraband, normal stuff can turn into paraphenalia, like bic pens, razors, rose capsules, even black and milds.

but why you consent to the search? that was dumb....

Originally Posted by solefood229

What state you live in?
kansas

Originally Posted by wildout4

theyll probably just use a joint they confiscated earlier and say they found it in your car
i wouldnt be suprised
smh.gif
*#*! riley county cops
Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

i heard possessing zig zags or swishers could cause you to get hit with intent or something like that but i didnt know it was true....i thought people was just talking reckless

if you have contraband, normal stuff can turn into paraphenalia, like bic pens, razors, rose capsules, even black and milds.

but why you consent to the search? that was dumb....
i didnt know just possessing paper and wraps was a crime. i consented to the search cause ive hid stuff there before...this is just my first timegettin caught
smh.gif

Originally Posted by wildout4

Yep. Your words against theirs in court. Dude's in uniform will always have home-court advantage.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by The Somali NTer

how in the hell would he have gotten a DUI?
smh.gif
Driving Under the Influence, partner. He was driving and smoking...right?

Originally Posted by ddot7

Originally Posted by The Somali NTer

how in the hell would he have gotten a DUI?
smh.gif
Driving Under the Influence, partner. He was driving and smoking...right?
yea you have it right. other dude doesnt really know what he's talkin bout

Back
Top Bottom