it wasn't 9/11, but it was 9-1-1...gave him 9+1, dropped a dime on dun...

nah fareal tho, song is
pimp.gif
...the video woulda been much more appreciatedback in the day had a N' had HBO...

With my muscle you'll be dazzled, but hustlin's a hassle
Percuset, Demorel, capsules of paxil
cops wanna cuff you, N's wanna clap you
B's�might burn you, they runnin' with that clap too
but the monster made it, do it for those incarcerated
who had it confiscated, hate it
when they take powder, up-state he take showers
baby mom on greyhound for eight hours
see her man face to face through a glass
on the phone, ten years he got chasin' that cash
and he had the game in a smash
fell like the towers when the planes went on crash
it wasn't 9/11, but it was 9-1-1
gave him 9 plus 1, dropped a dime on dun
i told him get his nine and run
turned himself in i had to find that dumb (that's too long)

One of my favorite Cam songs of all time....love the OG version with the Sam Cooke sample, and the Juelz remix
pimp.gif

DJ Khaled...nasty beatmakers
eek.gif
pimp.gif

"In pajamas, I snuck out to watch Santa. Now look at Killa, you gon watch Santana"

"I was born by the river in a little tent, little gate little fence, I climbed over"
laugh.gif

Juelz was wildin

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Favorite letters, GQ

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
@ Cam not putting this on Purple Haze.

For real, but it's not like everybody wasn't bumping this long before Purple Haze came out anyway

One of my favorite Cam songs of all time....love the OG version with the Sam Cooke sample
yea, I remember when kay slay put the first verse on his mixtape I was hype. But when it actually released with the Jaheim hook and other verses,that weren't on par with the 1st one, it was just ehhhh.

Longtime Coming....Damn Kayslay for cutting it after the first verse then cam scrapping it cuz he couldn't clear the sample. Dunno if I can post the trackalthough it is a scrapped mixtape joint.

I remember Kay Slay was the first to play this and the Ja version like the whole night. I remember him saying "Great minds think alike"
laugh.gif
It was the last time I ever recorded a song over the radio via tape and I knowone side was full.

Longtime Coming....Damn Kayslay for cutting it after the first verse then cam scrapping it cuz he couldn't clear the sample.
For real, just when you get into the song and you feeling it is when it starts to fade out. Talking bout "Hold up, hold up Cam, we can'tgive em all that". %+@$ had me hot cause I couldn't find a full version
laugh.gif

thank you. so the dude that said that i don't even read can go eat a tracy.
all that was talked about was the song was on diplomats vol. 5 but thats the cam version. never heard the juelz version. didn't have to be a butt. shouldajust answered the question and kept it moving.

"I'm like a ballplayer, shake up and cross narcs
They get mad when I lay up in the Porsche Box"

"Lawyers to watch lawyers, Cameras to watch cameras
N's to watch B's, Nana to watch grandma
In pajamas I snuck out to watch santa
Now look at killa, you gon' watch santana "

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif