Italian Tourist in NYC Dead After Single Punch from a Dominican Resident of the Bronx - Video in OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

GIVE ME A BREAK WITH THAT BS STORY

- family was outside the precinct today speaking in spanish claiming they were sad that he was "defending his friends" and it resulted in death and that he is very sorry for his actions.

break it down...

- even if he was drunk and talking, all it is is a verbal argument.

- from the footage released it doesn't show the now dead victim make any type of attempt to harm the assailant or "his friends"

- cutting his hair off...obviously a move done to make him look more clean cut and what...try to gain sympathy from a pity plea he is going to try and make the public believe?

get this crap out of here. no one here should feel bad for him and or what HIS ACTIONS have led to, which hopefully is a lot of jail time for killing someone.

Last edited:
I would hate to live in the Bronx. I tell ya that. Ratchetness at its finest.. 

exactly

i know how these dudes are, they see a guy drunk and it becomes a game to mess with him. then u got the one tough guy who wants to have a story to tell on the the block so he knocks out the drunk guy but uh oh, drunk guy dies and now you're ******. now he's got some ridiculous story that he's had a couple days to think of but we know the deal ...

I concur.

I'm sure plenty would say the obnoxious drunk guy "deserved it" but there was absolutely no reason for that guy to cold cock him, regardless of his drunken antics. If there's no physical threat, you have no right to hit someone

I concur.

I'm sure plenty would say the obnoxious drunk guy "deserved it" but there was absolutely no reason for that guy to cold cock him, regardless of his drunken antics. If there's no physical threat, you have no right to hit someone

How is the title ignorant? Did a Dominican not punch an Italian?? People are sooooo sensitive nowadays 

[COLOR=#red]Repped[/COLOR]

well if the "homie" was home and getting ready for work the next day, not shirtless ready to knock some drunk dude out in a bodega would he be facing these charges?

sorry if I sound heartless here but I've just about had it with the *******s ...

[COLOR=#red]co-sign[/COLOR]

black on black crime
laugh.gif

Son did it for Worldstar, but the **** backfired.

Spare me the sob story. Throw the book at this sucker.

Dude shouldn't be charged with anything if the story is true.
Oh dear. This kid fatally assaulted the guy. Manslaughter at least. The victim didn't raise his hands or touch the kid in any way. It doesn't matter if he was drunk and being belligerent. Punching him without provocation is enough to be put in the klink for a few years alone.

That kid is gonna be a meat pin cushion for the rest if his life :lol:

Hope he really felt cool after he hit him.

Night night, keep yo _______ tight :pimp:

Yall cats dont eem bother skimming hahah

Hes alrdy been charged with MISDEMEANOR assault.

Hes not gunna be nobodys nothing. Smart kid. Cut his hair n turned himself in

GIVE ME A BREAK WITH THAT BS STORY

- family was outside the precinct today speaking in spanish claiming they were sad that he was "defending his friends" and it resulted in death and that he is very sorry for his actions.

break it down...

- even if he was drunk and talking, all it is is a verbal argument.

- from the footage released it doesn't show the now dead victim make any type of attempt to harm the assailant or "his friends"

- cutting his hair off...obviously a move done to make him look more clean cut and what...try to gain sympathy from a pity plea he is going to try and make the public believe?

get this crap out of here. no one here should feel bad for him and or what HIS ACTIONS have led to, which hopefully is a lot of jail time for killing someone.

You even watch the video?
The dude took his shirt off and stepped to Brownies face.
How much more of an attempt you want short of a swing from the drunk dude?

And yeah I peeped game on how dude cut his hair but damn...I'd probably do the same too.
At one point I let my hair grow for 4 yrs...don't make me a certified killer. In fact I'm a business dude from the hood shining in corporate America.
Cutting his hair off is the smart thing to do.

As for one wearz saying he should've been resting for work.
This happened on the weekend. This is NYC, stores are open late here cause people go there.
Both delinquents as well as law abiding citizens.
I don't know anything about his life so I wouldn't say, one way or the other.

so he caused a guy to die and you want him to get off?

SMH

he punched the guy which caused him to die... whos fault is it?

same way he took his shirt off and dropped him , he could've kept his shirt on and walked away with his boys laughing. everybody wins.

no way i'm sticking up for this hood booger ...

Drunk dude ain't 100% innocent in this either you know. He didn't deserve to die but approaching somebody like that is bound to get something started. Clearer minds should've prevailed though.

I wonder how many of these posts would be different if the dead guy had threw a punch.

It was just a bad situation. You can't get mad at somebody for swinging at a person they were in a verbal altercation with...when that person was approaching him. He also escalated the situation by taking his shirt off.

You arguing with somebody and they take their shirt off...what you think bout to happen?

Last edited:
You even watch the video?
The dude took his shirt off and stepped to Brownies face.
How much more of an attempt you want short of a swing from the drunk dude?

And yeah I peeped game on how dude cut his hair but damn...I'd probably do the same too.
At one point I let my hair grow for 4 yrs...don't make me a certified killer. In fact I'm a business dude from the hood shining in corporate America.
Cutting his hair off is the smart thing to do.

As for one wearz saying he should've been resting for work.
This happened on the weekend. This is NYC, stores are open late here cause people go there.
Both delinquents as well as law abiding citizens.
I don't know anything about his life so I wouldn't say, one way or the other.
ALL OF THIS.

I don't get how people are hating on the kid for cutting his hair & turning himself in. He played this smart & took control of what he could.

They're obviously not listening to the news reports in the videos or reading any articles. Most are just venting their frustrations with the youth they dislike or have conflict with in their lives.

The kid is getting off light with a misdemeanor. Hopefully he learns from this situation.

Last edited:
So yall really not swinging on a dude who takes his shirt off and runs in your face?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom