Its 1am, why you still up?

took an aderrall I should be studying for a test in CIS, but instead I am scouring my Uni's website pondering dropping this class that I should be studying for..

I wish i could watch the rest of Lost: 5 since im going to be up for the next 48hrs straight.

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

man the hate is thick
smh.gif
It's not hate, but when mods repeatedly lock your threads, they're usually trying to tell you something.  You're going to get banned if you keep it up.
indirect snitching
smh.gif

who are you? the warning police?
roll.gif

Applying late for this Orthopedic surgery internship....have to write an essay and remake my CV. SMH

HATE these threads when i have something to do the next day and can't sleep...but love them when i've got nothing the next day
laugh.gif

mods locked the past threads cus dudes were still posting in it when its like 8 in the morning dummy.

AGAIN?

1:00 AM here in NYC (Eastern Time) means it's:
12:00 PM in Houston (Central Time)
11:00 PM in Phoenix (Mountain Time)
and 10:00 PM in Los Angeles (Pacific Time)

Meaning, it's not that late in 3/4 of the time zones in the United States. Plus in other places, it's either early morning (6:00 AM in London) or day time (3:00 PM in Tokyo). The only places where 1:00 AM Eastern Time is late night (IMO 2-5 AM) is anyone living in the time zones in between Eastern Time and Greenwich Mean Time. Which is probably a small majority of NTers since those time zones includes the eastern coast of Canada, parts of South America, the western coast of Africa and Greenland.

Spoiler [+]
2cnh3ky.jpg

Like I care if you get banned or not
laugh.gif
Keep making threads, more power to you.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

man the hate is thick
smh.gif
It's not hate, but when mods repeatedly lock your threads, they're usually trying to tell you something.  You're going to get banned if you keep it up.
Snitch much?

snitchin on a messageboard
laugh.gif

Not like he's going to get sent upstate for a bid, it's not that serious.

Originally Posted by kicksfiend

AGAIN?

1:00 AM here in NYC (Eastern Time) means it's:
12:00 PM in Houston (Central Time)
11:00 PM in Phoenix (Mountain Time)
and 10:00 PM in Los Angeles (Pacific Time)

DERP2.jpg

I hope you get banned for this foolishness. It's not even late anywhere but the East Coast when you make these damn threads.

Back
Top Bottom