It's 2010 What Movies can't you wait to see

Inside Man 2
Harold and Kumar
Book Of Eli

All I can think of right now....

The word is that, Due Date (November 5th release) is hoped to be this years version of The Hangover, as far as sleeperstatus goes.

duedate.jpg

The screenplay has Zach Galifianakis as a wannabe actor who becomes the companion to an expectant father/businessman(Robert Downey Jr.) as they dash cross-country to (hopefully) arrive in time for the childbirth.

Originally Posted by Essential1

3 Stooges (although I am 99% sure it will be awful. I love the 3 Stooges)
Austin Powers 4
Book of Eli
Shrek Rorever After
Toy Story 3
Green Zone
Grown Ups (Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Chris Rock, David Spade, Rob Schneider, Salma Hayek, Maya Rudolph..need I say more?)
A Couple of D icks (Bruce Willis, Tracy Morgan......... umm idk but that pairing sounds interesting.)
Date Night (Steve Carell, Tina Fey, Mark Wahlberg, Mila Kunis, Mark Ruffalo, James Franco, Taraji P. Henson, Common)
Inception (only because Christopher Nolan is directing)
A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas (Kumar is going to get fired by Obama. Not in the movie in Real Life
laugh.gif
)
Iron Man 2
Inside Man 2
Arrested Development Movie ( I doubt it comes out but what the hell it could)
eek.gif
SON! where are you getting this info from???? steve comingout with a new movie??? any trailers for these movies?? except for iron man 2 i seen that one...and the bruce willis and inception joint also...

Originally Posted by chris steez

Originally Posted by Essential1

3 Stooges (although I am 99% sure it will be awful. I love the 3 Stooges)
Austin Powers 4
Book of Eli
Shrek Rorever After
Toy Story 3
Green Zone
Grown Ups (Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Chris Rock, David Spade, Rob Schneider, Salma Hayek, Maya Rudolph..need I say more?)
A Couple of D icks (Bruce Willis, Tracy Morgan......... umm idk but that pairing sounds interesting.)
Date Night (Steve Carell, Tina Fey, Mark Wahlberg, Mila Kunis, Mark Ruffalo, James Franco, Taraji P. Henson, Common)
Inception (only because Christopher Nolan is directing)
A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas (Kumar is going to get fired by Obama. Not in the movie in Real Life
laugh.gif
)
Iron Man 2
Inside Man 2
Arrested Development Movie ( I doubt it comes out but what the hell it could)
eek.gif
SON! where are you getting this info from???? steve coming out with a new movie??? any trailers for these movies?? except for iron man 2 i seen that one...and the bruce willis and inception joint also...
http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi2975335705/� June 25

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

I'm excited for Sequel, Remake, and Adapted from Novel. They should be great.

Are these movies like the Scary Movies parodies? I can't find any info on them.

The Daybreakers is at 100% on RottenTomatoes right now with 10 reviews.

Bout to see that too.

I can't believe Cloverfield was 2 years ago.

So far Iron Man 2 is the only movie I'll be there on opening weekend.

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

When the hell is Austin Powers 4 comming out?

it says 2010 but it is looking like it won't from what I could find on it, and that is nothing.

^^^damn, forgot about Wolf Man.

Revised List:

Iron Man 2
Wolfman

Toy Story 3 and Iron Man 2 for sure. And after that trailer Date Night is a must see for me.

Everything else will just be spur of the moment watches for me

Back
Top Bottom