It's 3AM, you walk by your bedroom window, you look out and spot 4 masked men heading to your door.

I honestly have no idea. I have a sword in my apartment and thats about it. My apartment is kinda small.

I would probably turn off all the lights, tell my fam whats going on and grap whatever blunt/sharp objects and go out swinging while the rest of my family goesout the window. I live on the 3rd floor BTW which is really the 2nd from the ground.

you do realize that everyone grabbing knifes and swords that one bullet just grazing your arm will make you drop it asap
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

First of I'm not telling anyone in my household...Imma go get naked, grab my baby oil and grease up....hop out the window and slide my way to safety.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thats it. I'm done.

Originally Posted by N3Hd3LS

7a1d7cb2cef1__1242167227000.jpeg

HAHAHHA. I just realized how much "stuff" I'm currently missing.....
You got a glock 26 too? I'm in a dorm right now so uhh, I'd wake up my RA and tell her to take care of it.

wake my side of the fam. mom, sis, and brother. leave the door open to auntie/cousins rooms to invite em in. go to my room, barricade the door. take out thewindow screen connecting to the garage and dip out the garage door.

Seeing as I live in an apartment building I'm good in this situation
laugh.gif

If I had the gun in my own crib (more than 1 if I get it legalized) I'm bringin' em out like T.I. and turnin' my block into a Lethal Weapon scene

forget everyone else i'm hopping out the window and running all the way to the nearest police station. i will probably sleep there for the night too.

Grab my sks then run to my parents room. Tell them to call 911 while they hide in the closet n ill be posted up by the door waitin to spray.

It's 3AM, you walk by your bedroom window, you look out and spot 4 masked men heading to your door. They just hopped a white van, all carrying multiple firearms, they are rushing into your home. Their intent is to murder everyone inside. With detail describe your very next move

idk what my next move would be. my initial reaction would prob be

followed by

ohwell.gif

grab the 45 on my end table and start blastin out the window... trespassing is a dangerous thing to do!....Especially on a NY State Trooper's property :-D

Those of you planning on an alternate exit, don't you think a group of four mercenaries would be smart enough to pan out?

Like they're all just coming through the front door.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom