It's a party it's a party it's a partyyyyy!!!!! vol. 3 is the new 2

When we first got together (dating exclusively) we discussed this & the only thing we had to do was find a suitable female. Now, the lady says she can't stand the thought of me sexxing another woman so the while plan is blown to bits. Would've been a dream come true.

Edit: jayhood, I agree with that logic too, but a man can dream. Its not even that hard of a goal to accomplish though.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

When we first got together (dating exclusively) we discussed this & the only thing we had to do was find a suitable female. Now, the lady says she can't stand the of me sexxing another woman so the while plan is blown to bits. Would've been a dream come true.
If you're strictly smashing someone NSA then its cool but if its your girl and yall become exclusive things will change. The emotions she would have from seeing you with another woman would always haunt her and she will accuse you of constantly cheating then you will worry about if she is into girls now. 
Cliffs

If she's wife material stay away from it

thats what im thinking jayhood. She says she wants to do it but im no dummie. I know what the future can hold n im not tryna have my girl get jealous cuz of some shhh she wanted to do.

Back
Top Bottom