It's about to be summer NT, I pose a question vol. Pool Party

last one i went to looked like that for a minute...

then some girl went of the diving board and more people got it...

i was good on the sideline tho...

just went for the food

laugh.gif

It's normally a nice mixture

I aint never seen one crowded like that & EVERYBODY on the sideline
laugh.gif

Son in the red shorts was probably the realist one there. I bet everybody there went on FB after talking about how live that pool party was
laugh.gif

Black Americans are weird that way. All Caribbean people that I know, know how to swim.

damn nobody has the courage to jump in that thing...feeling like an olympic stadium spectating your !+!

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Weekz

Black Americans are weird that way. All Caribbean people that I know, know how to swim.

i would hope so...ya'll live on islands
laugh.gif

everyone that I know how to swim dont live on an island

realtalk I stay getting to pool parties early and be like the first one in there. Once one or two shorties get in there, dudes be lining up to go in. Caribbean folks love to party in the awater. Damn it sucks to be chubby tho. I aint trying to go in there with no damb shirt.

I've never been to a pool party where neither I nor no one else there got in the pool lol - Black guy who can't swim

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Weekz

i would hope so...ya'll live on islands
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Yea we are weird when it comes to that. But as with most things, it stems from black women not wanting to wet up their permanents. If they were in the pool the dudes would be in. But oh well man. 
grin.gif

Basically everyone swims at some point or another at the majority of pool parties i've been to.

But it usually takes a little while for someone to be "the first one in." Once a couple of cute girls decide

to get in the pool tho, EVERYONE is getting in the pool...

Not only is nobody in the pool but why is everybody just standing or sitting around? Shouldn't some music be blasting and some dancing going on

I'm happy moms forced me to learn how to swim, that party looks extra lame, alot of black parties are starting to get like that, everybody just wanna stand around and look cute, chick's really spend hours to get dressed just to sit down all night, dudes just posted up with the same group of homeboys they've been with all Damn day

I like going to mixed parties, nobody cares about embarrassing themselves and just wants to have fun, no violence or anything

I'm happy moms forced me to learn how to swim, that party looks extra lame, alot of black parties are starting to get like that, everybody just wanna stand around and look cute, chick's really spend hours to get dressed just to sit down all night, dudes just posted up with the same group of homeboys they've been with all Damn day

I like going to mixed parties, nobody cares about embarrassing themselves and just wants to have fun, no violence or anything

you gotta catch someone off guard. just gotta walk up to someone standing next to the pool. and yell "TRUST FALL!" and fall into him/her and then into the pool.

Back
Top Bottom