It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia is back, tonight!

I guess we shall see :lol:

I wonder if he was fed up or is pursuing other work.

I get why the dude playing Mac isn't in much cuz Olsen who plays Dee is obviously the man in charge in the relationship and she just got her own show which is basically Dee raising rich kids.

Charlie has his angle of comedy for movies.

All I've seen from Howerton is a cameo in a season of Fargo. I wonder if he's more of a writer or if he's gonna make a splash in tv or film this coming year.

Last edited:
I really do think he's kinda tired of trying to make Dennis interesting. Like he can only be so psychopath-y and rapey and fly off the hinge so much before it just becomes lame.

My favorite part of Dennis was never the psycho stuff, it was always how slick he was with women and how degrading he could be :rofl:

If they really do attempt a Dennis-less season, they should bring back Schmitty to fill in his place so they have a full crew at least.

This show is something else. It's perfect, like Seinfeld.......

I have a few drinks and its still awesome

Last edited:
I'm so glad they syndicated on Comedy Central and they play episodes every morning from the beginning, along with That 70s show

This show doesn't look good but I'll watch and see.

It's Always Sunny is done or what?

Dennis had a movie on HBO, I liked it. It was funny.

I think it is taking a little bit of a hiatus. The 13 (i believe) season is gonna like skip a cycle I heard or "take longer to get done" something like that

I've been seeing commercials and saw the interview with Seth last night.

I dunno if the show itself will last but I'll watch.

It seems he and Olsen and whoever cast them for these shows literally said lets just take their characters from Sunny and put them in different situations :lol:

tumblr_o3giy9tsIB1tx1wcno2_500.gif

Damnit!! I saw the bump and thought someone came firing in here like Mac with some hot news! Will check out Dennis Reynolds Biology Teacher show for sure. Sunny on Hulu isn't the same as on Netflix. The commercials really throw off the comedy of the show

that ap bio show will get cancelled soon so i doubt dennis leaving

the mick however is pretty good

really hope season 14 isnt the last

A.P. Bio is borderline unwatchable :lol:

Dennis character should have a whole new outlook and be ready for the new season :lol:

The Mick :pimp: guy who plays Jimmy is funny dude could Flourish on it's always sunny also

Back
Top Bottom