It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is HILARIOUS!

I loved the episode where Dee and Dennis became crackheads to get welfare. Again...it was
smh.gif
but
roll.gif
at the same time.

When they were just sitting on the stoop listen Biz Markie I was dying
roll.gif

then later on, Mac and Charlie rolled up in their limo and saw them on the streets
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I just finished the episode where the "gang" thinks Mac is a serial killer because of his sketchy behavior and scratches on his neck, but he's really trying to hide that he's been smashing that ****** from season 1. The whole episode was
roll.gif
I love it....

anyways, it's appreciated!

laugh.gif
Pepper Jack loves Fraggle Rock
laugh.gif

The McPoyle brothers are hilarious as well
The Invincible episode with the McPoyle family
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MBlackmon

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I just finished the episode where the "gang" thinks Mac is a serial killer because of his sketchy behavior and scratches on his neck, but he's really trying to hide that he's been smashing that ****** from season 1. The whole episode was
roll.gif
I love it....

anyways, it's appreciated!

laugh.gif
Pepper Jack loves Fraggle Rock
laugh.gif

The McPoyle brothers are hilarious as well
The Invincible episode with the McPoyle family
roll.gif

roll.gif

Donovan McNabb was Alvin from the Cosby Show
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I love the Pastor who is obsessed with D who they always $@$# over
Rickety Cricket!
laugh.gif

Anyone realize how desensitized they've become because of shows like this? Its terrible but I think I can laugh at anything I see no matter how terrible itis, mostly because itll end up reminding me of an episode of its always sunny
laugh.gif

Donovan McNabb was Alvin from the Cosby Show
I was dying
roll.gif
"Isnt that the guy from the Cosby show? Hisdaughter was that's so raven...SPRINTS!!!!"

Rickety Cricket!
laugh.gif
Every episode he's in. The mob broke his legs
laugh.gif
"They broke my legs but they didn't break my spirit"

I just got into this show this season. I think the show is alright as far as comedy. I just keep watching it cuz the stuff they do is so out of the norm and Ijust want to see what they'll do next. I think the League, the show afta Sunny, is another sleeper comedy.

yall are forgetting one of the greatest characters from Sunny....

4hv14g.gif

oh yeah... best episode = when dennis and frank get the cop car and uniforms and just start robbing people
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BroboCop

When they tell him to say that he's a philanthropist.

Charlie:
I'm a full on rapist. You know. Africans, dyslexics, children, that sort of thing.
Date: I'm sorry, did you just say you're a full on rapist?
Charlie: No. Did I say that? No, no, no, no. I help people… I'm the janitor of a bar.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This episode made me cry I was laughing so hard....I like when Mac came out and said we are going to clear out the coat room so you can go ahead and bang whileyou wait for your food

I never actually watched the show...but that "Kittens mittens" trailor had me dying when I saw it on FX
laugh.gif

Tonight's episode was hit and miss, Dennis and Frank completely going off the deep end wasn't funny, but Mac and Charlie was awesome
laugh.gif
when theyhugged after the sorority girls wanted to paint them
roll.gif

The show is out there and the characters are wild, but sometimes they go too far, even for this show.

I finally found "A Very Sunny Christmas" online. Definitely better than this past season.

I'll keep my favorite moments in spoilers for those who haven't seen it yet...
Spoiler [+]
roll.gif
@ the Mac and Charlie storyline
roll.gif
@ Mac telling Charlie that those Santas were "running a train" on his mom and Charlie's realization that his mom is a prostitute
eek.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
@ Frank coming out of the couch
eek.gif
laugh.gif
@ the whole Mall scene, in the toy store with the baseball references, and the attempted murder of Santa

Back
Top Bottom