Its back. Age check Thread.

pimp.gif

the golden age.. 18
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. all the geezers in this thread need to get a reality check tho, 28 and still posting on a forum, not a good look

Originally Posted by minnetrapolis

the golden age.. 18
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. all the geezers in this thread need to get a reality check tho, 28 and still posting on a forum, not a good look
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by FreshJayz

the golden age.. 18
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

LOL at thinking 28 is too "old" to post on a forum....#!$% outta here youngin, before I take off my belt.

Originally Posted by Korean Dave

the golden age.. 18
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

LOL at thinking 28 is too "old" to post on a forum....#!$% outta here youngin, before I take off my belt.
indifferent.gif
do something with your life

the golden age.. 18
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Fast forward 10 years, you will probably be worse off than any of us with that attitude.
Hello jail, I assume.

the golden age.. 18
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Fast forward 10 years, you will probably be worse off than any of us with that attitude.
Hello jail, I assume.

roll.gif
ignorant 18 year old.

Back
Top Bottom