It's back! March 2008 WDYWT Post!

Honestly IDK. Usually I get this info from NT. Nobody in here knows it. So far it looks it's been released in EU only.

Paix
c.

f12351cce62a5c585a9e27d76b68d5adc6e38c3.pjpg

To the movies.

zlpy1j.jpg

2dl1wle.jpg

walking to my meeting changed into flats afterwards, i refuse to walk these mountains in anything other than sneakers.lol.

VIIheaven your a sex offender?(im being serious here not tryna get laughs im kind of slow haha) sick fits all around

^^Green? Wow and I though yellow was bad. JB falling off
frown.gif

Nice fits Ladies.

Paix
c.

Originally Posted by So Uptempo

VIIheaven your a sex offender?(im being serious here not tryna get laughs im kind of slow haha) sick fits all around

Lol, nah. It's one of my courses, Corrections 230: Sex Offenders in the Criminal Justice System. One of themany classes on the road to get my Baccalaureates in Police Studies.

3.28 When yall got the dam thread locked

Me and shorty yesterday at Queens Center-Taken with the new iphone finally got swindled cut off mysidekick and my regular tmobile.. lol i work for a tmobile exclusive but i have AT&T smh

Today with shorty to ikea look at some room ideas and my boy gets outJail today
smokin.gif
prolly gonna check him

Originally Posted by So Uptempo

oh my bad VIIheaven haha so you studying to become a cop?

Pretty much. Just wanted something to help me move up quicker. I should be joining the NYPD Police Academy this time next year
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by RevolversBack

pay day is great!
happy.gif

2uzcmqu.jpg

School aide?... Dudes at J.F.Kennedy were worse than a gang. They see a fight and actually start knockin and stomping people out and make everything worse!
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom