It's back! March 2008 WDYWT Post!

skytops yesterday/chucks today(no need for a picture
laugh.gif
)

damn Gucci needs to re release those slip ons, and the sk8 his!

TimCity2000- You haven't posted in a while. You bought a house right?

CrisOne- Are those Sugarcanes Okinawas?

better late than never...........

unds rw's

unds gusseted hc's

jungle camo hc's

rw's

mj sk8 hi's

jj sk8 hi's (one of my favs)

[color= rgb(0, 102, 255)]Addicted to Exclusives, Sole Candy and Kevin2nd. Love the sneakers in the pics. Addicted to sneakersI'm feeling that picture man.[/color]
smokin.gif

Kev, nice display; I still need neon 95's.
Pete: good stuff, still dunno if I can do Red Wings yet; gotta retire the Timb's first. LOL

TimCity - I noticed you were gone man. I almost pulled your pose for a WDYWT post theother day.
laugh.gif

Yesterday . . .

fozxgj.jpg

Today . . .

54284.jpg

TimCity2000- You haven't posted in a while. You bought a house right?
yep, good memory. now you'll all have to get used to my dusty hardwood floors instead of my filthy carpet, haha!

TimCity - I noticed you were gone man. I almost pulled your pose for a WDYWT post the other day.
haha, i love that i have "a pose."

AirMurphy, those Skytops are looking dope! I may pick them up for some new day-to-days

2302071615_e088be422a.jpg

Sickk fit Krooma...I love the lace switch! I may have to steal that from you :tongue:

Cleveland......To "Cleveland's Got Sole" Sneaker Exibition and the Cleveland Auto Show.

1999 Air Flightposite
2w50y1x.jpg

My Souvenier for the day Lazer Kobe Map 2K5.....$65
2hp0xnn.jpg

Slowwonee89-feelin that fit Ma!!!

Termitezee-sickkk fit and pic as usual!!!

Rob E O So-nice fit!!!

Sneakafreaka-iccy tour IVz!!!

NOTHINbutJORDANZ-them CBz iz dope fam!!!!

Kevin2nd-dope rotation!!!

ANYWAYS, TODAY!!!
8e925dbed1ef80d1d822b4e013ac946914e6b8a.pjpg

whats good CHRIS!! hope all is well in Cleveland!

Kuya Pete, great fits!

Dalitso...my man...u strictly wear AJs? ya Jordan game is so on point...u need a collection pic!

rotation

Originally Posted by tommycap06

AirMurphy, those Skytops are looking dope! I may pick them up for some new day-to-days

Sickk fit Krooma...I love the lace switch! I may have to steal that from you :tongue:
thanks bro, I love them so much. I wouldn't recommend wearing them with low socks though; the top where the crown is on the back is metal andis very uncomfortable against my leg
mad.gif

All in all I'd consider it 100 well spent.
nice fit, btw. I think I have that polo sweater too, or at least something similar.

thanks IRAPTHOUGH

Back
Top Bottom