It's back! March 2008 WDYWT Post!

Hey Zee...those rio/red Chukkas lookin' real good. Might have to make a trip to my local spot...

Those euro Clydes are str8
smokin.gif
piff...Can't wait for the weather to break so I can start wearing some Clydes again.

The summer of Vans & Pumas......yes!!!

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Hey Zee...those rio/red Chukkas lookin' real good. Might have to make a trip to my local spot...

Those euro Clydes are str8
smokin.gif
piff...Can't wait for the weather to break so I can start wearing some Clydes again.

The summer of Vans & Pumas......yes!!!

vans burgundy chukka lows

^^^Luv those NB purple devils....

Zee...those burgundy chukka lows are
pimp.gif
regardless!

Today's fit...on a rainy Md day...

Vans Madrid Hi...
2f925f2e264964421f91e2b212d0f8e38f2a71a.pjpg

77d357aee5574b0a42a61ada1294d57b508136e.pjpg

HOLLA!!!

hes got to be exempted! thats a alright check if you live with your parents, but in the real world thats nothing at all when you have mortgages ,kids, and justbills period, but I'm glad your gettin the thrist for that paper at a early age!

Abernja-I feel ya pain hommie…..got 3 wisdom taken out 3 months ago. You gonna be aight…just stay off ya feet fora minute!!!!

Sneakermane-as always,sickkk….tha laces set off!!!!

JAEHOW-STAY OUTTA TROBLE B…SEE YOU WHEN YOU GET BACK!!!!

ANYWAYS, STARTING OFF WITH THA XVIz
19015ee1e40ed4227d8ba555be00c22c68c6864.pjpg

c4e15fe2ec05de2462f51e2dfd5e0a88e074941.pjpg

Originally Posted by stiffy978

ready for a cold rainy/snowy day.
summer cant come any sooner
This jacket hurts my brain. I wish I could say Danzig and Doyle would disapprove, but I know they are gleefully lining their pockets instead. Can't hate on their hustle, but SMH.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by onesndunks

hes got to be exempted! thats a alright check if you live with your parents, but in the real world thats nothing at all when you have mortgages ,kids, and just bills period, but I'm glad your gettin the thrist for that paper at a early age!

For real. I work in NYC too and I pay for Fed, Medicare, SS, NY taxes and NYC taxes. It's easily $500 in taxes.

Originally Posted by dalitso

Abernja-I feel ya pain hommie…..got 3 wisdom taken out 3 months ago. You gonna be aight…just stay off ya feet for a minute!!!!

Sneakermane-as always, sickkk….tha laces set off!!!!

JAEHOW-STAY OUTTA TROBLE B…SEE YOU WHEN YOU GET BACK!!!!

ANYWAYS, STARTING OFF WITH THA XVIz

c4e15fe2ec05de2462f51e2dfd5e0a88e074941.pjpg

I started to cop myself some clean OG XVI's but had to chill. that retro pack is fire. Nice J's tho

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

This Weekend
Friday

Saturday- out with wifey bought her some coach's and picked up some nice stuff.. and another nice check.. (just posting for the few who tell m me im taking my mall job too serious at 18)

Well fam im makin bout $400 bucks more bi weekly and im 23 and for u to make that type of guap at such a young age is NEVER a bad thing...Far as themtaxes, thats what it looks like when u file exempt...at least it does here in Missouri LOL

Originally Posted by HazDaPrince

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

l_36a963c36e4a52837d8a4b6e23858974.jpg

My best friend & I...

my first time seeing a girl in the tour iv's. i dig.

Yeah me too, but those allstars look great with a pair of shorts. Thats why mine are staying DS till the weather changes.

Back
Top Bottom