It's back! March 2008 WDYWT Post!

Iluvmyajs99-thanxfam!!!!!

fiendForNike-dopepic!!!!

Sneakerholic205-thanxhommie……..comfy shoe!!!

ANYWAYS, TODAY!!!!

340157e5e908d62ce3bc9e5166208c3169813ea.pjpg

Originally Posted by FWA III

2364481358_eb77989d6b_o.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the kid holding on for dear life.

HEY!!!! I did the exact same thing when I was at skull mountain so don't hate on the kid
tongue.gif
roll.gif
!!!! they need to put more support on these types of rides ::smh::
laugh.gif

MoThaLoVa - nice LBJ ii's ...best out of the lebron line ......I still need the white/navy c/w!!!!

leo to the - I hate you for the powerwall ....j/kdope...3 c/ws out of the whole series I missed out (since I had things to take care of) on last time I saw them (100-130 range each)....now these stupidyoungins want to pay 300+ ....why can't they just stick to dino jrs sbs, and pee wee hermans...

anyways today....
qqxpmv.png

Originally Posted by SHAOLINS WARRIOR

ii2cky: Always loved your 580 collection man! I've been on the hunt for suede pairs for the longest time, and I've only had the chance to purchase the "smurfs"
eyes.gif

thanks homie, the smurfs are my other favorite
smokin.gif
, good taste

dope pics jaw knee C your definately take some of the cleanest pics on NT. its cool how you always incoporate your kids into WDYW you guys look like a happyfamily

Originally Posted by iiljaybe3

It looks like every pic you're at has different art in the B.G.
really....
indifferent.gif

lol, I don't come in here that often so I don't really keep up with what's on his bg in every post. For all I know he's taken pics at thesame spot previously.
BTW, I like the art that's why I ask. Used to go to high school with a few peeps that were known back in the day (at least here in L.A.).

75 outside ( loving it) rocking SBTG Desert Mayhem to grevey to grab couple drinks with the miss and play some chess later.

Jaw Knee C- what camera do you use? I'm trying to replace my crappy rebel ( the 1st gen rebel
smh.gif
)

today (day 1 of 3 of un-dsing shoes i got)

I think John aka Jaw uses a Nikon D40?

John...them pics are nice!!! thanks for sharing your pics with us...I see your kids are growing fast!

Back
Top Bottom