It's back! March 2008 WDYWT Post!

fit032008.jpg
fit032008.jpg

dunksrnice how did you custom those? ddi you rub the colored parts with acetone then paint'em? and what kind of paint did you use?

nice fits yall!!!! motha lova, we need to talk, lol... lovin those kicks! AGAIN!!! stop it!!!... slowwonee, diggin the 1s!.... Dunks r nice, them AM1s aregreat, nice job!!!! here's my fit for the day. dug these out the closet for another squirrelly day in the DMV!!!!:

Stussy T
Seven jeans
Shox

sole lovely - A d50 is better then the d40 i suppose, or unless it jsut depends how the person uses the camera. Just play with the camera alot, thats what ido.
DjBooduh2o9 - Good point.
djshabby2005 - Thanks, i use angelus leather paint.
QuickStrike71 & NRG55 - I never give away how I do my customs, i have my reasons, but i use angelus leather paint.

Originally Posted by Dunks r nice

sole lovely - A d50 is better then the d40 i suppose, or unless it jsut depends how the person uses the camera. Just play with the camera alot, thats what i do.
DjBooduh2o9 - Good point.
djshabby2005 - Thanks, i use angelus leather paint.
QuickStrike71 & NRG55 - I never give away how I do my customs, i have my reasons, but i use angelus leather paint.

well could you let me know what paint to use on the mid soles of some dunks
i ask becuase i have a pair of dunks that would look really good if painted white
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom