It's been 3 months. How are your Varsity Reds holding up?

Originally Posted by DuBsTyLeDj

i'm still deployed but we get home very soon so i'll be able to break out...the varsity reds....motorsports..."oroes"...and spacejams ....pretty excited....
^^Hold it down and stay safe battle

Wear mines often, still look DS, no yellowing on my soles but I clean them after every wear to prevent. I mite cop the Infared Pack but still debating. Shouts out to our troops too.

mines are real good. my sole yellowed a bit the 1st day i wore them, but that's about it. wore mines 4xs so far

ive worn mine twice a week since release date and sometimes 3 times a week
for as many times as i have won them, they look great
i should have been cleaning them after every wear so my soels would look better though

i worn mine twice. Not really wanting to wear it again... I just like looking at it...

Still holding up like new! There's a little dirt I haven't quite cleaned yet from my aunt but still nice and smooth with the icy sole.

Mine still look like new
smile.gif

Mine are still decent, but this really small white mark came from somewhere (I don't know how) and when I tried to get it off it got a lot worse, but the shoes overall are still great I'm glad its not in a major spot

ive wore mine about 20 times or more with no regard snow, rain, concerts they still look almost new no creases or anything a couple vary minor scuffs but ive tried to beat these to the ground the soles are starting to yellow a little though but im impressed with these

i don't know last i held them was the day i bought them
grin.gif
 (i should go check on them huh)
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by safcolts

ive wore mine about 20 times or more with no regard snow, rain, concerts they still look almost new no creases or anything a couple vary minor scuffs but ive tried to beat these to the ground the soles are starting to yellow a little though but im impressed with these

Damn 20 times?

Back
Top Bottom