IT'S DA 1st OF DA MONTH AT THE HOOD WALMARTS (HOOD AFICIANADOS STEP INTO THIS THREAD)

roll.gif

i wonder why whenever i go to walmart theres literally like a million people inside with their two million babies and it takes 20 minutes to checkout because everybody is using dam coupons and all i need are some hanes white t shirts

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Originally Posted by ricky409

Wait... doesn't stamps come out towards the middle of the month...?

And it goes by case #... or last name...

I dunno EWD ...

I think you just seen folks that actually get PAID on the first of the month...

Hood Walmarts are appreciated though...

Mass everywhere, and its easy to pull...

Unless they're with their kids...
yep. OP doesnt know what he's talking about. 

SNAP benefits willbe put into your account once a month. The last number in your SNAP Eligibility Determination Group (EDG)number tells what day you get your benefits. Look at the chart below: [table][tr][td]
FOOD BENEFITS SCHEDULE
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Lastnumber of SNAP EDG number
[/td][td]
Day of month
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Lone Star Card - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

SNAP is the new name for the Food Stamp program.

TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families) is cash benefits.

Just enjoy the hoodness.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I know exactly what you're talking about. Went to this hood !$! Wal-Mart one time on the north side of town. Shelves look like a damn tornado hit em..

Kids running around screaming, throwing footballs across mad aisles, spandex, ratchetness everywhere, weaves, baby mamas, busted toes, hood boogers,
30t6p3b.gif

Never again.

Giant Eagle and Target FTW!
pimp.gif

I'm confused. Is EBT like a food stamp program? I always see hood folk out and about around the beginning of the month if I go through Bridgeport (CT).

Originally Posted by Skateboard

I'm confused. Is EBT like a food stamp program? I always see hood folk out and about around the beginning of the month if I go through Bridgeport (CT).
ebt is food stamps..........well sorta back in the day it used to be food stamp bills but now they put it on like a atm card instead of using paper bills.

ain't no Wal-Marts in NYC, b
pimp.gif

but when i go down to Ft. Lauderdale this summer....
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I know exactly what you're talking about. Went to this hood #$% Wal-Mart one time on the north side of town. Shelves look like a damn tornado hit em..

Kids running around screaming, throwing footballs across mad aisles, spandex, ratchetness everywhere, weaves, baby mamas, busted toes, hood boogers,
30t6p3b.gif

Never again.

Giant Eagle and Target FTW!
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
not one damb given in this statement
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

thread is hilarious
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
i peeped all this at the philly walmart.

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The EBT Extravaganza...AKA The First of The Month!!! at the hood Walmart near you.

I'm 'talmbout Spandex, tatts, and colored weave as far as the eye can see...
Loose feathers errywhere my dudes...Bird City %%#*$, Bird Bird City %%#*$
Hoochie Mamas, Hoochie Daughters At The Same Dam Time.
Unbelievable Mass...Unbelievable Guts
It's Steak and Shrimp week (while the working class folk buying ground beef and fish sticks to save their hard earned money).

EBT pays out on the 6th-15th depending on the first letter of you last name.
Getting benefits each month
Benefits will automatically be placed on your EBT card each month. All you have to do is go to the store and use them. If you have some of your food stamp benefits left over at the end of the month, your new benefits will be added to them. You can carry over as many benefits as you want from month to month. 

If your last name begins with letters:
A - F Benefits placed on card-1st of the month
G - NBenefits placed on card-2nd of the month
O - ZBenefits placed on card-3rd of the month 

Cats used to plot on people cashing their income tax checks at my Walmart, and rob them in the parking lot. Some young girl got shot up for like 3k
tired.gif

8 year old's in the video game isle with their parents looking at games, at 1am on a school night
tired.gif

Whole families in pajama pants at 3pm
tired.gif

I could go on and on and on.
WE have got to do better... 

Denny's also used to be that extra hood spot down here for after when the club let out. That's why they closed it down, kats coming to Denny's shooting and *%+*, walking out without paying, bringing outside food in from the 7-11 and just "ordering" ice then filling it up with their own soda and eating burritos,
laugh.gif
The various McDonald's, along with 2 Wal Marts as mentioned, take that crown. It's a ratcher @!% Ez Go too that something would always pop off at if there was a football game at the stadium across the street.

Back
Top Bottom