It's Friday night and you're home

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Looking at iPhone themes and putting in applications. Selling items on eBay and about to get some food and turn on the 360
Let me know if you come across a good one
pimp.gif

I had no choice worked too late to go to midnight madness and I had no secondary plans smh and on top of that no trees to burn
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Looking at iPhone themes and putting in applications. Selling items on eBay and about to get some food and turn on the 360
Let me know if you come across a good one
pimp.gif

I had no choice worked too late to go to midnight madness and I had no secondary plans smh and on top of that no trees to burn
30t6p3b.gif

I feel sorry for all the people out partying right now. I feel like they don't get it. No one cares to educate them. The only way you learn is by doing. I have touched the hot stove and it burns. So what's next...

I feel sorry for all the people out partying right now. I feel like they don't get it. No one cares to educate them. The only way you learn is by doing. I have touched the hot stove and it burns. So what's next...

a good movie will do me justice right now but my free movie site isn't so free anymor so if anyone has any idea please let me kno

Not a dam thing. I've been on Vacation all week. I'm watching HIMYM. Robin is
devil.gif

Not a dam thing. I've been on Vacation all week. I'm watching HIMYM. Robin is
devil.gif

a good movie will do me justice right now but my free movie site isn't so free anymor so if anyone has any idea please let me kno

stayed home and watched the Rangers game alone. my girl is givng me the silent treatment and my other girl is visiting her boyfriend at his college.
wouldve gone to see jacksas but im going tomorrow...after the rangers game

stayed home and watched the Rangers game alone. my girl is givng me the silent treatment and my other girl is visiting her boyfriend at his college.
wouldve gone to see jacksas but im going tomorrow...after the rangers game

went to a local 24 hour fitness sport to hoop but found out they don't have a basketball court (first time there)
30t6p3b.gif

now just home watching entourage reruns on spike
probably gonna watch Red or another movie.

went to a local 24 hour fitness sport to hoop but found out they don't have a basketball court (first time there)
30t6p3b.gif

now just home watching entourage reruns on spike
probably gonna watch Red or another movie.

Back
Top Bottom