IT'S GETTING REAL. WAR ON IRAN

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by IronHorse

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

If I was a religious man; I'd say a prayer for you.

Figures your probably some liberal believe in nothing self righteous obamanot....

You're on your way out of here, only a matter of time.
Sure I am....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."

--Herman Goering at the Nuremberg Trial

The U.S. intelligence community is worried that mysterious assassinations and bombings aimed at Iran’s nuclear program may be spurring the Iranian leadership to pursue attacks inside the United States, according to current and former U.S. officials.
On Tuesday, Director of National Intelligence James Clapper toldthe Senate Select Committee on Intelligence that a plot last year to assassinate the Saudi ambassador to the United States “shows that some Iranian officials—probably including Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei—have changed their calculus and are now more willing to conduct an attack in the United States in response to real or perceived U.S. actions that threaten the regime.

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Can someone point me in the direction of the "deep web" thread, the most useful pages?
nerd.gif
http://niketalk.com/topic/290045#.TzWNk13jEnQ

here's one of my posts from the thread.
James Earl Zones wrote:
CaponeCartels wrote:
anymore snapshots of deep web?
Find a guide and go check it out. Matter fact here you go, I found a nice read for you.

http://www.reddit.com/r/t...hat_it_contains_and_how/

Here's a thread from misc, may have been posted in here already. Not sure. http://forum.bodybuilding...owthread.php?t=129624503

It's not all CP and illegal %$!#, there's vast amounts of information to read through also. If you're not willing to go to prison for your curiosity, don't click anything you think will get you federal time. You don't just enter the deepweb and get CP and snuff popups, you have to actively look for this stuff.

The feds really focus their time on people who access illegal material a lot and over long periods of time (repeated visits to known CP/weapons/terrorism/hacking sites), and people who share it. Taking a glance at some bad things isn't guaranteed prison time, but some memories and mental images are worse than prison.

There's a lot to do though. A lot. My first time exploring I got lost for hours just digging. Poke around but be careful.

if you have any questions, inbox me and I'll see what I can help with when I get off work tonight. I assisted user Pushak513 in his journey into the deep as well as other board members here and elsewhere. deep web is the next frontier, everyone should be learning how to use it and embracing more secure methods of internet exploration and security (tor, peerblock, LEARN WHAT TRIBLER IS, YOU MAY NEED IT SOON)

You should read through the entire thread though.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

War with Iran jumpstarts WW3. I need to get a Macbook already so I could learn this deep web stuff.

You don't need a macbook to browse the deep web.

Jame-check your PM, G.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Originally Posted by rashi

Why is Infowars.com not credible, but Corporate Media is so credible?

This frustrates me greatly about people. And it's not just w/ politics but w/ everything.
People SWEAR by anything they're told by authority. Even when it's full of holes and inconsistencies. They are no different than the conspiracy theorists they look down upon.

"It was on news...it must be true"

laugh.gif
 I rather blindly follow sources that have to be held responsible if they outright lie.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

War with Iran jumpstarts WW3. I need to get a Macbook already so I could learn this deep web stuff.

You don't need a macbook to browse the deep web.

Jame-check your PM, G.

Na my netbook is buns tho.

Originally Posted by lildisciple111

its kinda ironic that they Cut Freedom Watch on Fox Business the same day this is annouced.

This was last week. I can bet any amount of money that this was the reason why they cut his show.

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion. We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. 
Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.

Call me crazy but this kinda sounds like it relates to revelations.

(BLEEP) Israel!

They need to be obliterated off the global map.

90% of ALL the problems in the Middle East region = Israel

Originally Posted by Poseidon24

(BLEEP) Israel!

gucci-mane-jpg.jpeg

Originally Posted by RKO2004

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion. We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. 
Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.

Call me crazy but this kinda sounds like it relates to revelations.

Hrm. The words of a 19th century Confederate officer is that alarming? Since he made his "prediction" we've had WWI, WWII, and the Cold War. I wonder if there were people claiming Revelations during any of the conflicts in the past century.

I swear the Israelis are $*$#%@@ the biggest trouble makers. I'm embarrassed to say I have cousins that are in the Air Force.

[h1]Israel teams with terror group to kill Iran's nuclear scientists, U.S. officials tell NBC News[/h1]
Thu Feb 9, 2012 6:16 AM EST

By Richard Engel and Robert Windrem
NBC News

Updated: 11:14 a.m. ET -- Deadly attacks on Iranian nuclear scientists are being carried out by an Iranian dissident group that is financed, trained and armed by Israel’s secret service, U.S. officials tell NBC News, confirming charges leveled by Iran’s leaders.

The group, the People’s Mujahedin of Iran, has long been designated as a terrorist group by the United States, accused of killing American servicemen and contractors in the 1970s and supporting the takeover of the U.S. Embassy in Tehran before breaking with the Iranian mullahs in 1980.

The attacks, which have killed five Iranian nuclear scientists since 2007 and may have destroyed a missile research and development site, have been carried out in dramatic fashion, with motorcycle-borne assailants often attaching small magnetic bombs to the exterior of the victims’ cars.

U.S. officials, speaking on condition of anonymity, said the Obama administration is aware of the assassination campaign but has no direct involvement.

The Iranians have no doubt who is responsible – Israel and the People’s Mujahedin of Iran, known by various acronyms, including MEK, MKO and PMI.

“The relation is very intricate and close,

Originally Posted by Poseidon24

(BLEEP) Israel!

calm down there, Yasser.
the middle east needs to replace all firearms, bombs, etc. with Nerf. 

All I know is I'ma prepared for some end of the world %%** if it ever comes.

Yes, that means I'm buying guns
pimp.gif

Its funny that people are just now finding about Mossad/MEK being used to carry out attacks...folks have known this for months.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Its funny that people are just now finding about Mossad/MEK being used to carry out attacks...folks have known this for months.
laugh.gif
some of us have been assuming it for years, it just took the US admitting this one for it to go from conspiracy theory to fact
eyes.gif
Mossad is no damn joke, these guys get away with whatever they want to. there are theories and substantial evidence that Mossad agents had a hand in 911 but that's for another thread. Thread readers, Google Dominic Suter if you want to do some independent reading.

also I hope you guys started your research on the Deep Web and Tribler.

30t6p3b.gif

More and more everyday, I believe Kojima's theories about the war economy, private military companies, and proxy wars. War... has changed...

Back
Top Bottom