ITS HERE! JORDAN X G-SHOCK WATCHES ONLY @ FOOTACTION USA ARE U COPPING????? $100

The "fresh" kids can keep all this crap. match your hat, shirt, jeans, shoes, sock, thong, and now your watch too. Jordan overload

The "fresh" kids can keep all this crap. match your hat, shirt, jeans, shoes, sock, thong, and now your watch too. Jordan overload

Thongs by JB?
tongue.gif

Real limited, but nothing special. I thought they would at least have a Jumpman light up in the background when you pressed the illumination button, but nothing. Only thing Jordan is the printing on the band. The little boxes for them has a super cheap look and feel to it too. (Like if you were to print something through your printer, and glue it to cardboard.) They are really limited though, I must admit. This weekend only. At the Footaction store in Culver City only. 5 per color, per day only.

Real limited, but nothing special. I thought they would at least have a Jumpman light up in the background when you pressed the illumination button, but nothing. Only thing Jordan is the printing on the band. The little boxes for them has a super cheap look and feel to it too. (Like if you were to print something through your printer, and glue it to cardboard.) They are really limited though, I must admit. This weekend only. At the Footaction store in Culver City only. 5 per color, per day only.

Anybody know the actual deal on these? Heard there only sold at the LA Footaction, then saw this said at your local Footaction.....which one is it?

Anybody know the actual deal on these? Heard there only sold at the LA Footaction, then saw this said at your local Footaction.....which one is it?

Forget a watch, you show me some air jordan cereal, with cem print and concord marshmallows... I'll cop.

Forget a watch, you show me some air jordan cereal, with cem print and concord marshmallows... I'll cop.

Back
Top Bottom