[| -- It's here! Let It SNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Winter -- |]

Vancouver heads help me out

I been here a bit more than a decade, I dont remember it ever being this cold?
yall with me?

Man eh...yea it hasn't been this cold since blizzard of 96' I think...in Vancouver. This snow is creating havoc in Van. They are some terrible driversout there.

well... i used to live in oakville, ontario.. so i think its not too bad in vancouver as long as you dont drive... hehe

Originally Posted by brokeassChrisk

well... i used to live in oakville, ontario.. so i think its not too bad in vancouver as long as you dont drive... hehe

eek.gif
word?
laugh.gif

damn snow better not make the move back home bad

i live on lake huron and the lake effect, considering im 5mins from the beach, is incredibly bad
sick.gif

they close down local highways if it gets windy, which it does all the time because of the lake effect. blowing snow is so much worse than falling snow, i justsnowblowed my driveway which had over 2 foot of snow from drifting and 1/2hr later i cant even see my driveway
indifferent.gif

shoes are put away in the closet, ive brought myself down to wearing nothing but one pair of clarks desert trek for the whole winter. got a new snowboard andsome guest passes to a deadly park in minnesota though, so im not complaining about the snow. and for boots, thirtytwo > all.

Well in Saskatchewan we got a huge downfall of snow on New Year's. And the worst is that ice is right under the snow on the freeways/highways. So really,there is absolutely no grip at all when driving.

Accidents are [Cleveland] EEEERRRRRRRVERYWHERE [/Cleveland]

Back
Top Bottom