It's My Birffday!!! Vol. I need a drink

What up NT.....
Turned 21 today......
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Can't do my celebrating till tomorrow night, but ya'll already know its goin down
I'm actually visiting back home in Chicago for the week so can't wait to take advantage of what my city really has to offer. Thanks for the love in advance.

What up NT.....
Turned 21 today......
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Can't do my celebrating till tomorrow night, but ya'll already know its goin down
I'm actually visiting back home in Chicago for the week so can't wait to take advantage of what my city really has to offer. Thanks for the love in advance.

Originally Posted by natelav129

What up NT.....
Turned 21 today......
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Happy birthday! Enjoy Your day! FOr a drink you can't go wrong with the Hennessey!

HENNESSY_V.S._4a7dac622ac1b.gif

Originally Posted by natelav129

What up NT.....
Turned 21 today......
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Happy birthday! Enjoy Your day! FOr a drink you can't go wrong with the Hennessey!

HENNESSY_V.S._4a7dac622ac1b.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

keep your hat straight or...

Got that gif out of your backfired thread 
laugh.gif

Happy bday OP
laugh.gif
Bruhhhh, Truth just copped the gif IIIII used in his failed thread to come at me.....
Smh, appreciate it Witness.....

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

keep your hat straight or...

Got that gif out of your backfired thread 
laugh.gif

Happy bday OP
laugh.gif
Bruhhhh, Truth just copped the gif IIIII used in his failed thread to come at me.....
Smh, appreciate it Witness.....

Back
Top Bottom