It's My Birthday. I'm Old.

happy birthday brah, what you got planned? if you don't mind me asking but how your life going and are you satisfied where you at for your age?

happy birthday brah, what you got planned? if you don't mind me asking but how your life going and are you satisfied where you at for your age?
I'm a graphic designer for the state at the moment. Pays well. It's just an experience stepping stool that i've quickly grown tired of. 

I'm plotting my next move to help to my overall goal of being an art director. 

Living in Alexandria, VA currently visiting my boy here in Dallas, Texas. Got 2 more of my boys coming from NYC here to texas for the weekend. We'll paint the town, but after this celebration it's all work and no play.

Happy bday its my bday as well, 24
pimp.gif
Live it up pleighboi!

I'm a graphic designer for the state at the moment. Pays well. It's just an experience stepping stool that i've quickly grown tired of. 

Living in Alexandria, VA currently visiting my boy here in Dallas, Texas. Got 2 more of my boys coming from NYC here to texas for the weekend. We'll paint the town, but after this celebration it's all work and no play.

Son I live in Dallas, TX and work as a Relationship Manager in Downtown. At work RIGHT now actually haha but hit up Oktoberfest this weekend in Addison.

Make sure you hit up these places:
- Uptown
- Truck Yard
- Arlington Highlands
- Trinity Grove

Send me a message if you need a tour guide haha

26 ain't old OP. Don't let these numbers fool ya. You still ripe fam!
Happy cake day though!

Son I live in Dallas, TX and work as a Relationship Manager in Downtown. At work RIGHT now actually haha but hit up Oktoberfest this weekend in Addison.

Make sure you hit up these places:
- Uptown
- Truck Yard
- Arlington Highlands
- Trinity Grove

Send me a message if you need a tour guide haha
in what field?

It is my birthday as well… But I am MUCH older!

I am also a graphic designer… go figure.

Happy Birthday Fam!
it is my birthday as well...and I'm older too  

and I do amateur graphic art 
laugh.gif

Happy Birthday to you both

Back
Top Bottom