It's nearly June... Where are the rest of the Silver Anniversary's?

I hope they don't come out
sick.gif

im sure they will come out with the 5s and 6s at least before there done.. but i dont really care for these i passed on all of em.. i was only interested in the 16s and 17s anyway

I want the Viii's, XV's (The dopest one), XVii's, XViii's Dont care much about the other ones that havent been released

Originally Posted by enigma586

Originally Posted by SenorDragon

I may be in the minority, but if they didn't release the rest of them, I'd be more than fine with that.

nope i'm wit ya. matter fact i would have been fine if the ones that did drop didn't too.
Me too. 

Originally Posted by AEA18

The releases will probably lead into next year

So they are going to release 25th anniversary shoes in their 26th year? Nah, I doubt it.

I would like to see the 5s, only if they dropped them like the white/silver colorway that dropped with the laneys in 2000. doubt if thats gonna happen though...

I actually copped half of the silver anni's released thus far (i, ii, xi) and i can honestly say im surprised now that im looking back on it but i really dont yearn for any other models unless JB can surprise us again like they did with the 1s and 2s which werent so bad

I always thought it'd be nice to have all the silvers. It'd kinda be like having "prototypes" of shoes before color goes on them. But that's a ton of cash to be spent, and I'm not about to commit to that.

DON'T FORGET THAT THE SILVER ANNY. 2010s WERE RELEASED ON THE RELEASE DATE OF THE FIRST 2010S BUT THEY WERE ONLY AT NT CHICAGO. ONLY 72 PAIRS WERE RELEASED!

I hear you ^^... I have the 4s, needed something for clothes that aren't red, royal blue, black, unc. I would be interested in getting the 6s (4s and 6s are my fav) and probably the 5s.

I think that they will continue to drop these. Ill cop em, not @ full price though. Really thinkin about how I can add some paint to some of them.

I think that they will continue to drop these. Ill cop em, not @ full price though. Really thinkin about how I can add some paint to some of them.

Originally Posted by hellomarco

what's up with the aluminum foil-looking material on the 1's?
laugh.gif
they have the best packaging though

wuda been betta if same/similar material were used 4rm 02 make cus if its comin in a suitcase u expect sumthn top of da line imo
ohwell.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by AEA18

The releases will probably lead into next year

So they are going to release 25th anniversary shoes in their 26th year? Nah, I doubt it.

You really think Jordan Brand isn't dumb enough to do something like that?

If they really wanted to make it special, every pair should've released - two per month - in very limited numbers. That would've been a LOT more special than the ridiculous BIN23 Collection.

The White Collection is eh...but i'd love for an Air Jordan V to come out with the similar treatment that was given to the Air Jordan II. White, metallic silver, 3M...would've been great.

Back
Top Bottom