Its never too early for Fantasy Football. You just drew the 2nd pick.

We all know Adrian Peterson is gonna go number 1. Who you takin at 2?

Very sorry if this is the wrong forum, or if theres some "official" post that i don't know about.

I'd try to trade the pick away (if you are in a league that holds a live draft).

as for who to pick, I have no clue lol. Last year all the guys drafted in the top 5 didn't even end in the top 5.
Your league is won with the players you draft in the later rounds. Not the first round...

LT, trade him for AP by making up some bs reason and hoping the guy with the #1 pick is an idiot. I picked AP #2 last year and he carried my team into theplayoffs despite the underachievers that made up the rest of my team.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Probably Jones-Drew. .

2nd overall?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I've seen three "mock" drafts online on various sites lately and ALL three had Turner going #2

colston pretty much is hwhack hrapppurrr

if i were u, id be rockin a little bitta that esteban jackson

Originally Posted by Rash

I'd try to trade the pick away (if you are in a league that holds a live draft).

as for who to pick, I have no clue lol. Last year all the guys drafted in the top 5 didn't even end in the top 5.
Your league is won with the players you draft in the later rounds. Not the first round...
That and being quick on picking up free agents. My team would've won the league if it wasn't for Westbrook taking a dookie on MNF againstthe browns
indifferent.gif
. My team consisted of guys like Shaun Hill, ChadPennington (2 starting QBs), and Steve Slayton. Slayton and Hill were FA pickups while Pennington I got in the late rounds.

Originally Posted by Rash

Disagree, your team is anchored by your top picks, if theyre either extremely inconsistent or a bust, youre most likely not going to win. Trust me, i knowabout late picks, last year i drafted Chris Johnson, Steve Slaton, and Desean Jackson all past the 10th round. Without Portis, Barber, Andre Johnson and LarryFitzgerald...those late round gems would have meant nothing. BTW i smashed that league apart.

Back
Top Bottom