Its Official Gilbert Arenas is a Bum

Words can not describe how angry this idiot makes me, especially watching a ROOKIE strip the ball from him with a shot to win the game. I know about hispersonal issues but he shouldn't be bringing that onto the court.

Originally Posted by da703trailblaza

Words can not describe how angry this idiot makes me, especially watching a ROOKIE strip the ball from him with a shot to win the game. I know about his personal issues but he shouldn't be bringing that onto the court.

ill trade u radmonovic for him then
laugh.gif

I don't think you can say Gil is a bum off that performance, yea it was a rookie, but that is a rookie that has been schooling many dudes so far this year,not to mention he matches up defensivly alot better than most pg's he faces. Gil just needs to be smarter with the ball, he should have started somethingsooner instead of waiting til under 10 seconds to make a move. I think they should have just taken the ball out of his hands with the way he has choked thepast few games, get the ball to Antwan or Butler and let them do something.

I watched the last 10 minutes of the game and all I can say is that other Wizards players have to be heated at all the stupid shots Arenas shoots. Dude isjacking !#@# up like its nothing. And hes not even making them...

^ truth.

i watched the 2nd half and he literally never passes the ball. i felt bad for jamison, he had 20 in the 1st half but couldn't even see the ball in the2nd...

Caron Butler is playing like trash, and aside from Jamison the rest of the team IS trash. Yet GILBERT is the bum. Interesting.

Its not even about what Evans did, I meant to give him props. Its just frustration with Gil, dude's a bonehead an Idiot a choker. Caron hasn't beenshooting nearly as much as Jamison and Arenas. I'm beyond angry and frustrated with this group of players. I thought Flip was supposed to turn it around.

Back
Top Bottom