It's OFFICIAL!!!! Jean shorts(and hairlines) are back.

I feel like I'm one of the few southern black men who dont wear the abominations called jean shorts. I'm past judging someone from wearing them though,I have a deep hatred for them, but thats not gonna stop the next man from rockin em so I'm like "Its not my style" and leave it at that

damn that %*+# is pushed back
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NoneOfYours25

1. He shouldn't be rockin those socks with his shoes

2. Jean shorts look fine

3. His wife is soo overrated
His socks? really, fam?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

When it's 90+ degrees year round like it is in Houston, yall would prolly understand jean shorts a lil better

I don't know one person in Houston who doesn't CURRENTLY own a pair

And it's not because we're slow on fashion, it's because it's HOT OUTSIDE

Originally Posted by All Ready

When it's 90+ degrees year round like it is in Houston, yall would prolly understand jean shorts a lil better

And it's not because we're slow on fashion, it's because it's HOT
Basketball shorts, khaki shorts, or cargo shorts are much cooler than jean shorts ever will be. Jean shorts are hot as hell. I won't deny itI wore them back in HS, because that was the style then. But once I got into College in '05 I stopped. Haven't looked back either. It's not thatI find them to be ugly, but it's so hot in them.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Originally Posted by All Ready

And it's not because we're slow on fashion, it's because it's HOT
Basketball shorts, khaki shorts, or cargo shorts are much cooler than jean shorts ever will be. Jean shorts are hot as hell. I won't deny it I wore them back in HS, because that was the style then. But once I got into College in '05 I stopped. Haven't looked back either. It's not that I find them to be ugly, but it's so hot in them.
It's one of those things where you need to wear shorts and you happen to already have some jean shorts and you wear them

At a job I use to have we could'nt wear basketball shorts and I wasn't about to buy some new clothes just to work in them so jean shorts it was

I haven't bought jean shorts in over 5 years but I still have a couple laying around for whenever I need them, wash the car in them, cut the grass,whatever

And yes, I prefer hooping shorts over anything, that's all I really wear actually

I still don't get the hate on jean shorts. If they long enough and look aight I'd cop. Them and Dickies hold the Springfield better anyway
pimp.gif

Is there really a 7 page thread on this picture?

Why?

And what the hell is wrong with jean shorts? Weirdo's...

Back
Top Bottom