its Official mayweather vs. pacquiao

laugh.gif
PBF wants Manny at 147.

I aint even filipino and even I know Manny pacquiao will win. Manny destroyed de la hoya while Mayweather had to go the distance with an old de la hoya.Manny will destroy mayweather...please believe it.

manny-pacquiao-and-freddie-roach.jpg

After he knocks out floyd mayweather that night he will probably go play a gig at some filipino nightclub

cd_manny-pacquiao.jpg

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

i hope mm gets knocked out , so he can quit talking %++ and shut up.

he can talk as much *!!# as he wants as long as keeps on backing it up.

He talks smack to people he knows he can beat. The reason he didnt talk smack to Marquez was not out of respect, it was because he felt bad deep down for eventaking a fight with Marquez who was too small and had never fought above 135.

I wonder if 4 months is enough time for Manny to recover from his fight with Cotto.

Yeah he dominated that fight, but Cotto landed some heavy shots that Manny hasn't felt for a long time. He also hurt his hand (it was heavily bandagedafter the fight), hopefully it'll heal properly with the same punching power.

I can't wait for this fight. Mayweather is as close to perfection on the defensive side. Plus his speed =
sick.gif
. Pacquiao is in attack mode 24/7. Both good ingredients for a good +%$ fight
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

I'll believe it when the bell for Round 1 rings and they square off. I still have my doubts.

laugh.gif
word

why is this thread not locked?

the thread title is completely false. the fight is NOT official.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I'll believe it when the bell for Round 1 rings and they square off. I still have my doubts.

laugh.gif
word

why dont you just quit coming in here!!.. if you dont like it b/c its not official . bounce ..aint no body forcing you to come in here.

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
word

why dont you just quit coming in here!!.. if you dont like it b/c its not official . bounce ..aint no body forcing you to come in here.
just because it wont happen in dallas...youre crying like that?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom