its official, NYC officials waging a war against cars VOL. eliminate free street parking

Thankfully we don't have this problem in Queens. Too many people/not enough space=Manhattan. And damn Kristine Johnson fine as hell

I'm going to NYC in a couple weeks.

Where's the pizza spots I should hit up?
Dani's Pizza(Kew Gardens, Queens) Spumoni Gardens(Bklyn) New Park Pizza(Howard Beach, Queens) Gaby's Pizza(Hillside Ave, Queens) Pugsley Pizza(Bronx, NY) Best Pizza(Williamsburg, Brooklyn)

you guys are welcome in Texas.
dd0.png

Moved to Texas from NYC, moving from Texas to Miami next year.....

Ny'ers avoid Texas like a plague.

That’s trash

not everyone can take a bus or train. What if you work in the boondocks and gotta take hella tools to work?

not everyone is a bean counter in an office.

Anyone who thinks this isnt a cash grab for a city, which im sure is deep in **** financially, but instead to reduce traffic is a doofess.

again this only benefits the rich and the carless. Which are one in the same.

If you can afford an uber to doing basic grocery shopping or taking ya grandmother to her appointments then of course you dont care for the working poor struggle.

dd0.png

You will miss Houston after a few months of living in MIA...great place to visit but never live there unless you really ballin

Also paying for parking is a scam, I used to work in parking and transportation and it’s always used as an easy revenue generator

Oh great another thread about how important it is to drive and park your car in NYC when you don’t need one.

Depending on where you live, you absolutely need a car. There are places in the outer boroughs that don't get any sort of public transportation outside of a bus that's never on time.

All of this to appease cyclists who don't follow the rules of the road.

i never drive to NYC anyway cuz parking and traffic is mad annoying... going to NY tonight actually and using public transportation via the bus

Dani's Pizza(Kew Gardens, Queens) Spumoni Gardens(Bklyn) New Park Pizza(Howard Beach, Queens) Gaby's Pizza(Hillside Ave, Queens) Pugsley Pizza(Bronx, NY) Best Pizza(Williamsburg, Brooklyn)
Rosa’s Pizza on 69th street or Metropolitan. Get ya self a Sicilian. Pizza Classica on Union Turnpike grab a grandma or a chicken Caesar slice.

dd0.png

Wilding. I’m in Houston and love it and moved from NJ/NY. You gonna hate MIAMI unless your balling.

when I eventually move back im living in NJ again close to the GWB but Houston def gonna always be my second home now.

dd0.png

I moved to Dallas this year, It’s not the worst city. But once I get all my stuff back in order I plan on moving back to either LA or NY.

I’ve literally gone back to either city once a month or so on my off days to see family and friends, even if I gotta tolerate bum *** spirit airlines at times to do it on a budget resourceful way.

Prince pizza in soho, there’s no shop in the city that’s better than that NONE!
I had that few months ago. Its def a good slice of pizza but I don't think it stands out all too much. I've had similar tasting pizza from other spots. If you haven't already, try John's of Bleecker St next time, One of the greatest pizzas of all time

Depending on where you live, you absolutely need a car. There are places in the outer boroughs that don't get any sort of public transportation outside of a bus that's never on time.

All of this to appease cyclists who don't follow the rules of the road.
You don’t need a car to get into Manhattan though. That’s the whole point.

Back
Top Bottom