IT'S OFFICIAL, ORDERED MLB EXTRA INNINGS TODAY!!!

IMO the best sports are
1. NCAA Football/NFL football
2. NBA
3. MLB/Boxing/UFC
4. Rugby
5. Soccer
6. Everything else.

I want to post my list too!

1 MLB
2 NCAA Basketball
3 NFL
4 NCAA Football
5 PGA
6 NBA

My main gripe with the NBA is that MOST don't seem to give the effort as the college kids. And ESPN/ABC bore me to death with their NBA coverage. NBA onTNT is must see TV, but the way the game is played in the pros isn't
ohwell.gif

Kids trying to get the NBA in a hurry to provide for their families, which isn't a problem, but the quality of these players usually isn't up to adecent level until the time they would've came out of college if they went to college. Plus there isn't much passion for the NBA, which is boring.

In MLB sure there are players who mail it in after getting their fat contracts, Adrian Beltre, but a majority of players are exciting to watch. The JoseReyes', Manny Ramirez's, A-Rod's, and Vladdy's of the league are by far bigger stars IMO than a LeBron or a Kobe. I know people will disagreewith me, and that's fine, it's just how I feel about the NBA.

My main gripe with the NBA is that MOST don't seem to give the effort as the college kids. And ESPN/ABC bore me to death with their NBA coverage. NBA on TNT is must see TV, but the way the game is played in the pros isn't
ohwell.gif

Kids trying to get the NBA in a hurry to provide for their families, which isn't a problem, but the quality of these players usually isn't up to a decent level until the time they would've came out of college if they went to college. Plus there isn't much passion for the NBA, which is boring.

I definitely understand where you're coming from...in addition to the fact the NBA is (for the most part) all about marketing individualsuperstars to sell the product. Other than some playoff/Finals games, the players don't really care and at times they're just there to go through themotions.

I can't mess with this unless every game or the majority of games are in HD. At least every AL East teams games must be in HD but obviously thatsimpossible so its a no go for me. I'm just done watching sports in SD.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I don't even have an HDTV yet.
eyes.gif

I know you watch a lot of sports so I'd say invest in one, you won't regret it. Once you get a taste of it you can't go back to SD, its justnot the same.

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

why? who would want to watch baseball?

db8152cfe448081f58969b8a35320f6368313d9.jpg

indifferent.gif

Don't act like baseball is exciting. Like it has so much action.
tired.gif
. Baseball is the worst American sport to watch.

IMO -

1.NBA/NFL

2. NCAA Sports

3. Poker

4. Bird Watching

5. MLB

Dude, you're one of my favorite posters, but you're drawing a major L right here...

Also, I had NBA League Pass Broadband for like 2 months. NBA.com screwed up.
laugh.gif
glasses.gif

EDIT: Did you just say Poker was better than baseball? Oh hell no..., *gets out boxing gloves*
laugh.gif

I never said Baseball was a bad sport. I said it was the worst American sport to watch. It's not a bad sport, I just need more action in sports inorder for me to watch them. But I do watch Giants/Dodgers games always hoping for the Giants to win. Playoffs aren't bad either but the in between is justso boring for me. But I do understand people love baseball so I didn't mean to offend anyone.
smile.gif

season tickets +

FSN Ohio announces 145-game Cincinnati Reds television schedule

Ohio's premiere regional sports network to televise an unprecedented 71 Reds games in High Definition

=
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

tired.gif

IMO -

1.NBA/NFL

2. NCAA Sports

3. Poker

4. Bird Watching

5. MLB

Dude, you're one of my favorite posters, but you're drawing a major L right here...

laugh.gif
glasses.gif

EDIT: Did you just say Poker was better than baseball? Oh hell no..., *gets out boxing gloves*
laugh.gif

I never said Baseball was a bad sport. I said it was the worst American sport to watch. It's not a bad sport, I just need more action in sports in order for me to watch them. But I do watch Giants/Dodgers games always hoping for the Giants to win. Playoffs aren't bad either but the in between is just so boring for me. But I do understand people love baseball so I didn't mean to offend anyone.
smile.gif

There IS action in baseball... Why is this the same old complaint about baseball? I'm not going directly at you, but I notice a lot of people feel theneed to come and bash baseball because the sport they follow is done for the year. There is action in baseball, if you understand the game. There's actionevery pitch, a batter has the potential to put the ball in play. And rivalries, playoff match ups, and the World Series is the best out of all sports.Yankees-Red Sox, Giants-Dodgers, and IMO any of the AL Central teams when they play each other. Plus the history of baseball is far better than any othersports. Jackie Robinson, Babe Ruth, Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle...

Originally Posted by nnarum

indifferent.gif

tired.gif

IMO -

1.NBA/NFL

2. NCAA Sports

3. Poker

4. Bird Watching

5. MLB

laugh.gif
glasses.gif

laugh.gif

I never said Baseball was a bad sport. I said it was the worst American sport to watch. It's not a bad sport, I just need more action in sports in order for me to watch them. But I do watch Giants/Dodgers games always hoping for the Giants to win. Playoffs aren't bad either but the in between is just so boring for me. But I do understand people love baseball so I didn't mean to offend anyone.
smile.gif

There IS action in baseball... Why is this the same old complaint about baseball? I'm not going directly at you, but I notice a lot of people feel the need to come and bash baseball because the sport they follow is done for the year. There is action in baseball, if you understand the game. There's action every pitch, a batter has the potential to put the ball in play. And rivalries, playoff match ups, and the World Series is the best out of all sports. Yankees-Red Sox, Giants-Dodgers, and IMO any of the AL Central teams when they play each other. Plus the history of baseball is far better than any other sports. Jackie Robinson, Babe Ruth, Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle...

Sorry I just don't see any excitement unless it's playoffs
ohwell.gif
..No offense.

I ordered it too.....Need to see the Yankees and i live in NC.....it's also cool cause i never watch anything on TV but sports and south park, so if thereis a day game on i just put it on.......

screw it
1.MLB
2.NFL
3.NHL
4.College Football
5.NBA

indifferent.gif

tired.gif

IMO -

1.NBA/NFL

2. NCAA Sports

3. Poker

4. Bird Watching

5. MLB

Your opinion is just that, an opinion. Quit trying to pass it off as a fact, lame.

NCAAB
NCAAF
NFL
MLB
NBA
Golf

NFL, MLB, NBA are interchangeable depending on how my teams are, lol

indifferent.gif

tired.gif

IMO -

1.NBA/NFL

2. NCAA Sports

3. Poker

4. Bird Watching

5. MLB

Your opinion is just that, an opinion. Quit trying to pass it off as a fact, lame.

When did I state it was a fact? It's pretty obvious that when people post, they're posting THEIR opinions don't you think?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

i obviously won't watch every single game, that would be od.
I had it 2 yrs ago and I didnt watch every game, but I'd say every nite I was home, I watched at least a part of a game every nite, No joke. There really aint !#%* else to watch during spring summer months when it comes to Sports

Yea. I really like it though because you can watch some other good games. Like good pitching matchups. I know some people only like there team, but idon't mind watching anyone. I liked it a lot better then football.

Back
Top Bottom