roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mario23407

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

Originally Posted by presequel

they just donated all the shirts they made and sent em out there?
laugh.gif

I always wondered what they did with the loser's "champion" shirts...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They did the same thing last year I think. But I believe the years before they just destroyed them. Not sure if that's right.

they started donating the shirts I believe since the early 90s
Yump 2 africa and you will see allot of this

What would be funny is if one of these Nicaraguan kids grows up and becomes successful, then moves to the U.S. only to find out that those Patriots did not go19-0. He'd be like "How is that possible?, I had the t-shirt that said they were undefeated!"

They did the same thing last year I think. But I believe the years before they just destroyed them. Not sure if that's right.
Yeah I thought they had been donating them to third world countries for awhile. You know there are some kids right now, some where rocking thatback to back to back to back Buffalo Bills gear.

Originally Posted by langfor5

Yeah I thought they had been donating them to third world countries for awhile. You know there are some kids right now, some where rocking that back to back to back to back Buffalo Bills gear.

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

after all that.... they couldn't come up with a better design for 19-0 shirt? SMH.......
You know there are some kids right now, some where rocking that back to back to back to back Buffalo Bills gear.
...or Lakers 4-Peat, Yankees 4-Peat.....

Back
Top Bottom