Its Real.... Vol. Nasty

There is NO WAY... I'm touching that.

I'm pretty sure we all lost 4 months of our lives just looking at the picture.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kimahrioftheronsotribe

Originally Posted by arhymingape12

out of all the videos you picked, you got the one with the fool that used his ++*!%#* Sony camera :smh

Yeah I wasn't about to post the 8 minute video of the actual episode since the clip of cartmen snorting the chicken skin isn't up. Fall back.

well, well, well look at what i found

I mean, if some of y'all n's gonna eat baconators and what not, how you gonna look at this and be like that's unhealthy.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

2mq5j5j.gif

Thank you Jesus for letting me live during this time of human history.

laugh.gif

Since I pride myself on not being a picky eater...Ill give it a shot..

i think this is where i have to draw the line.. smh
basically a heart attact waiting to happend.
Im not the healthiest eater out there but recently began eating better and working out. (high cholesterol) smh
but substituting 2 pieces of fried chicken for bread is just wrong.. lol

Originally Posted by kimahrioftheronsotribe

out of all the videos you picked, you got the one with the fool that used his ++*!%#* Sony camera :smh

Yeah I wasn't about to post the 8 minute video of the actual episode since the clip of cartmen snorting the chicken skin isn't up. Fall back.

well, well, well look at what i found
Not the exact video I was looking for, but good find for you.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Sort_of_want.jpg
laugh.gif

I will probably have it once. Everyone is saying that this gonna cause a heart attack but occasional binges are fine. It is the combination of bad habits, stress, nicotine, being obese and not being active that kill you. If you excercise regularly and are not overweight, why not smoke some and om nom nom this thing?

y'all are od'ing with the comments, i mean from the nutrition facts posted, it ain't even that unhealthy.

Back
Top Bottom