It's Saturday Night...why you home NT?

messed up my back
smh.gif

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

i was in the car on my way to a party...

its raining and i noticed no cars were driving by...made me nervous for some reason so i took it as a sign to stay my $%% at home...
WTH?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i know...i didn't really wanna go anyways...

Midterm Monday, got work from 230-11pm tomorrow, so I'm studying today
frown.gif

Tried giving myself a haircut earlier......

DID NOT turn out so well....ruined my night.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Lookin like dude on here with that LRG shirt.....
laugh.gif
frown.gif
smh.gif

watched tv all day

went out at like 8 to smoke a few blunts then came home

broke

drank it up last night still recovering

went to the gym, no sense in wasting a workout with a evening of beer and late night food spots

coz my ankle is still swollen bad after rolling it in my regional championship game on thursday night
smh.gif
I'm gonna miss my state championship on Sunday,which makes it worse
smh.gif
mad.gif

Parents just came earlier to visit me here in Memphis...got my cut haircut earlier, ate out with them and shopped at the nearest Target to buy items for mydorm room.

Now I'm studying for this Finance II test for Monday.

Just got home from working all day. Happy I made some cash though. Nobody hit me up tonight so I get to rest and chill.

Spent most of the day at the food and wine festival. Relaxing at home..hoping to sleep in tomorrow.

south florida here...didn't really feel like doing anything tonight. ate dinner at my parents house (home cooked food FTW
pimp.gif
), watched Interview with a Vampire, and now bout to doze off soon. gotta get upand work 10-2 tomorrow.

Came back from a BBQ and witness a stabbing that took place 5 feet away from me on the bus, I call it a night.

Back
Top Bottom