It's snowing in Toronto right now...

OP's tellin da trufe. I came outta class over at Rye, and was like %#%? These drastic temperature changes aren't doing me any good. Yesterday I was sweating cause it was pretty damn humid. Today I'm freezing and there's snow. Imma die ...

P.S Toronto area heads, last year May. Does anyone remember it flurrying one time at the beginning of the month?

OP's tellin da trufe. I came outta class over at Rye, and was like %#%? These drastic temperature changes aren't doing me any good. Yesterday I was sweating cause it was pretty damn humid. Today I'm freezing and there's snow. Imma die ...

P.S Toronto area heads, last year May. Does anyone remember it flurrying one time at the beginning of the month?

Looking outside my window Downtown Toronto.. it's not snowing 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Lorizzle

yeah I dont even know what to put on before I leave the house, sneakers or boots? jacket or hoody? beanie or fitted? stupid inconsistent weather 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lorizzle

yeah I dont even know what to put on before I leave the house, sneakers or boots? jacket or hoody? beanie or fitted? stupid inconsistent weather 
laugh.gif

Still not snowing here
laugh.gif

Weather's still damn inconsistent, though. Really hot one day and raining the next. It's summer for crying out loud...
30t6p3b.gif

Still not snowing here
laugh.gif

Weather's still damn inconsistent, though. Really hot one day and raining the next. It's summer for crying out loud...
30t6p3b.gif

I was biking to class earlier today and didn't expect the snow and wind, it was a struggle...
30t6p3b.gif

I was biking to class earlier today and didn't expect the snow and wind, it was a struggle...
30t6p3b.gif

It just snowed last week here in Wyoming. Last year it snowed in the middle of June, what state u know snows in June. Homie I don't want to hear it unless it snows in June and experience -45 degree weather in February.

It just snowed last week here in Wyoming. Last year it snowed in the middle of June, what state u know snows in June. Homie I don't want to hear it unless it snows in June and experience -45 degree weather in February.

Damn, a whole bunch of NTers out here...youngins
eyes.gif

anyhow, I work in the Malvern area and I saw no snow at all....but it was cold as @!%% and rather windy....this sunday is gonna be 17C with rain....I'm not mad though.

Damn, a whole bunch of NTers out here...youngins
eyes.gif

anyhow, I work in the Malvern area and I saw no snow at all....but it was cold as @!%% and rather windy....this sunday is gonna be 17C with rain....I'm not mad though.

Back
Top Bottom