It's snowing...It's ******* SNOWING!

Took people long enough to post the worst of Christina...

Further let's me know that she's a hottie with a body based on the time it took to find the picture.

:pimp:

timbs, acgs, and foams season is upon us. low 40s all week here expecting snow b4 halloween. SAD bout to kick in

I'm currently in the Washington DC area, and its starting to get cold here. This week's forecast looks to be in the mid 50s for the highs and mid 30s for the lows :smh:

Sun goes down sooner than before, its starting to get real cold, the seasonal depression about to kick in...

Last edited:
sick.gif
23F tonight here for all you non Celsius people. 

Hopefully it won't be as long as last year's winter. I was shoveling snow during my "spring break." 
mean.gif

i guess it snowed in michigan today, i missed it but already snowing in october :x

I'm currently in the Washington DC area, and its starting to get cold here. This week's forecast looks to be in the mid 50s for the highs and mid 30s for the lows
mean.gif

Sun goes down sooner than before, its starting to get real cold, the seasonal depression about to kick in...
winter only really comes around through Dec-mid March in the DC urea where the highs are in the 30s...

Apr-Nov the weather kind of sucks because the humidity is present...

...the cold just feels so much better

i guess it snowed in michigan today, i missed it but already snowing in october :x

It lasted no more than ten minutes. Didnt even wet the pavement, but just the sight of it was bad enough.

Back
Top Bottom