It's so hard. vol. marley and me.

To most of you guys this will probably sound really dumb. but here it goes.

(when he was just a pup)
this is my boy tron, and today he got ran over (RIP) I honestly didn't think it was gonna be this hard on me seriously.
anyways feel free to share your story, I HONESTLY don't think I can get another dog. Won't feel the same.
(sorry for such a big picture)

Sorry to hear that, fam...
frown.gif

sorry for your loss. i'm sure i'd be a wreck if i lost my dog too. keep your head up man.

I hear you man I lost my childhood dog of 14 years just earlier this year. She was our first dog, and the world's greatest dog. Weird thing is rightbefore it was her time I had watched Marley and Me and it made me tear up. I drove two hours the next day to visit my dog (she lived with my parents)

RIP

dsc00018we.jpg

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

To most of you guys this will probably sound really dumb. but here it goes.
(when he was just a pup)
this is my boy tron, and today he got ran over (RIP) I honestly didn't think it was gonna be this hard on me seriously.
anyways feel free to share your story, I HONESTLY don't think I can get another dog. Won't feel the same.
(sorry for such a big picture)

eek.gif
tired.gif
,,,,I don't have any dogs, but we got 2 cats and I don't wantto imagine going through a situation like this. I'm sorry for your loss man. Just remember all the good/fun times.

RIP

you are experiencing my fear i have everyday i come home.

I'm sorry to hear about your lose man. Marley and me def made me tear up.

Oh man Im sorry for your loss.
I got a 16 month old Shepherd and dont even want to think about anything happening to him.
RIP to Tron
frown.gif

I'm really sorry for your loss OP
frown.gif
I definitely understand theconnection/relationship between owner/dog, they really become family

I love my dog man, i can't imagine going through this
ohwell.gif

How old was he OP?
RIP

man I feel you, my 4 month old girl kitten got out and got hit by a car last Friday night

RIP Tron and Lil

Dang. RIP to your dog. Over time it wont hurt anymore, and you'll get to the point where you can get another dog.

MAN! ever time I think of I get mad teary eyed, this was seriously the best dog I ever had. There's no replacin' him.

I have a 4 month old husky. I've already gotten so used to her. I never knew having ANY KIND of dog would be so much work. Now i can't even picture myday without her, let alone if something happens to her
frown.gif

Keep your head up, you'll get through it

Originally Posted by Ferrari0788

I hear you man I lost my childhood dog of 14 years just earlier this year. She was our first dog, and the world's greatest dog. Weird thing is right before it was her time I had watched Marley and Me and it made me tear up. I drove two hours the next day to visit my dog (she lived with my parents)

RIP

dsc00018we.jpg

Looks like cool dog.

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

Originally Posted by Ferrari0788

I hear you man I lost my childhood dog of 14 years just earlier this year. She was our first dog, and the world's greatest dog. Weird thing is right before it was her time I had watched Marley and Me and it made me tear up. I drove two hours the next day to visit my dog (she lived with my parents)

RIP

dsc00018we.jpg

Looks like cool dog.

Looks like 'A' cool dog....my b

OP, the same thing happened to me last month. I didnt cry with my family around but when i sat by myself outside, I could not hold it back.

R.I.P. man and I hope you feel better because I know how you feel.. I want to post my story of my dog but I really got to get to sleep but I will try tomorrowmorning.

smh.gif
horrible. one of my cats died in january, it's always tough to lose a pet. i've lost 7 pets now, none being easier than the next. give it some timebefore getting a new pet.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

OP, the same thing happened to me last month. I didnt cry with my family around but when i sat by myself outside, I could not hold it back.

YO! same here...I leave with like three roomates I was chokin up trying so hard to hold the tears back! man...

Back
Top Bottom