It's time to lock Charles Rogers up...

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

Am I the only one that wanted to smack jemele hill during that interview???

Charles: I was smokin everyday
Jemele: as in what???
Charles: umm marijuana

Charles:then I got into the pill game
Jemele: as in what??? prescription pills???
Charles: umm yea

Charles: I was lamborghini livin'
Jemele: what does that mean??
Charles:umm livin the fast life #%# u think it means??

I mean jesus christ does she not know anything?? does she really need clarification for everything that dude says??

Believe me Jemele Hill didnt need clarification..She's a hood chic from Detroit, she was just making it clear for the people who dont understand slang..

R.I.P to his career..I thought there would be a slim, very slim, chance he'd get a workout or a look. But now its over..

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

I mean jesus christ does she not know anything?? does she really need clarification for everything that dude says??

Believe me Jemele Hill didnt need clarification..She's a hood chic from Detroit, she was just making it clear for the people who dont understand slang..

R.I.P to his career..I thought there would be a slim, very slim, chance he'd get a workout or a look. But now its over..
"smokin" and "pills" aren't slang terms and anybody that has common sense would know what "lamborghini livin"means, she was just trying to make everything a lot worse/more dramatic by makin him clarify everything he was saying, I mean we get the point, the dude %*$#*%up but she made the dude add on to everything he had to say which made him look more foolish which was unnecessary imo
ohwell.gif

"smokin" and "pills" aren't slang terms and anybody that has common sense would know what "lamborghini livin" means, she was just trying to make everything a lot worse/more dramatic by makin him clarify everything he was saying, I mean we get the point, the dude %*$#*% up but she made the dude add on to everything he had to say which made him look more foolish which was unnecessary imo
ohwell.gif

He arready looked foolish, Smokin, could mean cigarettes, pills could mean anything, shes a bad interviewer, cause she didnt get Charles to specify what he wastakin, what he was doing all day and a whole set of things he could have done.

Silence.............. Ok we threw this camp in Sawgrass and I had a few beers, nothing major.

Even my mom said you know, hes goin back if he cant accept that he cant handle it.

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Forgot to add this:

It was at 2 PM during the day.

I was also going to include the regular list of arrests/citations/accusations against dude but it took too long.
Damn....2 PM
That's f up!

And he is like the ONLY Spartan I ever liked...
smh.gif
tired.gif

Dude was just a beast...

12 G, 1,470 yards, 16 TDs. 21.9 YPC
270 yards and 2 TDs in bowl game

12 G, 1,351 yards, 13 TDs, 19.9 YPC
Biletnikof Award

13 straight games with a TD catch

Them MSU unis back then
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Im STILL sore they got rid of those

etick_crog01_850.jpg

"smokin" and "pills" aren't slang terms and anybody that has common sense would know what "lamborghini livin" means, she was just trying to make everything a lot worse/more dramatic by makin him clarify everything he was saying, I mean we get the point, the dude %*$#*% up but she made the dude add on to everything he had to say which made him look more foolish which was unnecessary imo
ohwell.gif

Umm that's her job. They HAVE to get clarification on everything.

Rogers found passed out cold in restaurant and arrested Tuesday...updated Page 1.

Man as a Lions fan I am still mad about all of this, dude broke his collar bone 2 years in a row and then got kicked off the team for repeatedly testingpositive for marajuana. He had all the talent to be one of the best recievers in the league and dude just pissed it away.

He seriously needs help. Not sure if locking him up would help. It probably would save someone's life, but he's in desperate need of something.

Man this is just heartbreaking, dude seemed to finally have his life back on track but this shows that he hasn't changed one bit
ohwell.gif

I still wish Charlie the best and I hope he gets better. He was the next Randy, such a shame his life unfolded the way it did.

Every time I hear something of Charles Rogers, it just takes me back to this idiot drafting him. Wouldn't doubt it if dude was stoned in this pic...
laugh.gif

etick_crog04_412.jpg

Back
Top Bottom